Ask Dreadnautilus anything!

why was the sanguine staff so rare before? why?
anyways,
favorite and least fav book?
what about most and least fav movie?
The developers probably just thought that 20% drop chance was high enough.
I like the Warriors series a lot, I don't really have a least favourite book.
I don't really watch movies much.

Last edited:
nooooooo,....opinion on old-gen console?
Well, I guess they're alright. However in my opinion they're the worst way to play Terraria, because the exclusive content is very poorly balanced, and all the updates after 1.2.4 improved many things and made the game much better, and old-gen consoles can't get those updates.

Why does the moon and water turn blood red when there's a blood moon, and how's the hemogoblins doing?

Why does the moon and water turn blood red when there's a blood moon, and how's the hemogoblins doing?
When the moon turns red because of the lunar eclipse that happens, there's this evil energy that seems to fill the air. Critters like Bunnies and Penguins get affected by the energy and turn hostile. Demon Eyes go crazy and fuse together to form Dripplers. The energy makes some zombies bleed endlessly, which covers them and others in blood. The result is a lot of blood all over the place, which flows into ponds, rivers, and lakes. The Hemogoblin Sharks are usually regular goblin sharks, but dead goblin sharks succumb to the energy of the Blood Moon and come back to life extremely dangerous and agile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom