Ask Ery things too!

What is your favorite Pokemon Game.

Then what are your top 10 Favorite Pokemon?

As well as your favorite Pokemon Type Combination (Can be either 1 type or 2 types like Water/Grass)?

What is your favorite Pokemon Game.

Then what are your top 10 Favorite Pokemon?

As well as your favorite Pokemon Type Combination (Can be either 1 type or 2 types like Water/Grass)?

Pokemon Game... ummm maybe X/Y because I loved collecting and wearing all the clothes and battling online

Favourite pokemons: Butterfree, Venomoth, Vivillon, Cubone, Meganium, Liligant, Cradily, Milotic, Ninetales, Articuno

Types: usually any combination of Bug/Grass/Poison

So, theoretically speaking. If someone said they like Orange Juice over Apple Juice. What might your reaction be and what might your thoughts be towards that person? And can Apples and Oranges be said to be completely different things, or are they actually more similar than people may realize?

Then have you seen Mai-Hime and/or Mai-Otome? And if so what do you think of them.

Along with your Top 5 favorite Anime?

So, theoretically speaking. If someone said they like Orange Juice over Apple Juice. What might your reaction be and what might your thoughts be towards that person? And can Apples and Oranges be said to be completely different things, or are they actually more similar than people may realize?

Then have you seen Mai-Hime and/or Mai-Otome? And if so what do you think of them.

Along with your Top 5 favorite Anime?

No specific reaction, people are free to like other things even if they are the wrong things, I don't judge~

Apples and oranges are in the same subclass of plants. Otherwise they are in totally different orders and families of plants.

Apples and Oranges.

Domain: Eukarya
Kingdom: Plantae
Subkingdom: Tracheobionta
Division: Magnoliophyta
Class: Magnoliopsida
Subclass: Rosidae

Apples.

Order: Rosales
Family: Rosaceae
Genus: Malus
Species: Malus domestica

Oranges.

Order: Sapindales
Family: Rutaceae
Genus: Citrus
Species: Citrus × sinensis

No, I have not seen those two anime

Top 5 favourite anime hmmm. Not sure, can take a crack at list though. In no particular order:

Eden of the East
Full Metal Alchemist
Mirai Nikki
Shinsekai yori
Wolf Children (Do movies count?)

Back
Top Bottom