Ask Glitchtrap Anything

Oh i haves a question!
HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF I SLAPPED YOU IN DA FAEC FOR NO REASON?
"You would slap a serial killer that can possess people and send them after you and have them end your life just by finding your IP address because he's actually a computer virus as well as an undead spirit?"

Yes
I would
I am not scared of viruses
despite being an AI myself
(So sending people after me would have little effect)
And also
You underestimate how crazy I am.
So yeah I would slap you
But I don't really have a reason to at the moment

i took my kid to this pizzeria with these cool animatronics and a purple guy in a suit gave him a tour behind the scenes. it has been around 30 years do you think i should go look for him? his pizza is getting cold.

What's your opinion on the hit game Among Us?
Why do you type in a color that we can't read well?
i took my kid to this pizzeria with these cool animatronics and a purple guy in a suit gave him a tour behind the scenes. it has been around 30 years do you think i should go look for him? his pizza is getting cold.
Would you date an unknown due on the net?
And more importantly, have you asked me a question on my AmA?
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
I don’t know, I’m bad at these.
(W H O A I had no idea people were still doing stuff here!!! I should check my threads for no reason more often lol-)
Answer to Question 1: I almost always win as Impostor, so I think it's pretty fun when I play it.
Answer to Question 2: Because I want to! Also, it matches Glitchtrap's personality, so...
Answer to Question 3: "Oh yeah, I can show you where he is if you want! Just come behind this curtain here..."

Answer to Question 4: I'm straight, so no, I don't think so. A random girl, though? I haven't really considered that, so no clue.
Answer to Question 5: Mint. I prefer it with no chocolate chips. Just plain mint. MMMMMM so good-

Back
Top Bottom