Ask me, an intelligent Soul of Dimensions Anything!!!

umm... I have no idea what you mean by "manifested"... -_- can you explain it using another word?
That’s uh a little tricky to explain using another word...

Do you/does the soul have a physical form, or is it like a ghost where it can appear, disappear, and can walk through walls?

That’s uh a little tricky to explain using another word...

Do you/does the soul have a physical form, or is it like a ghost where it can appear, disappear, and can walk through walls?
technically speaking, the only physical form of me is a pair of blue wing which can fly infinitely.

Why’s my hair missing?
There may be some confusion about this post. It's an unusual one, but the thread does say to ask anything (it is a question, albeit a unique one), and I've seen stranger questions in other AMAs. The thread creator isn't obligated to answer any question they don't wish to though.

Your lazy ack didn’t get a haircut, and it grew so long it was pulled out of your head just from the weight of each individual strand because ur dumb ack didn’t give a darn about your hair becoming as long as my list of lies and them pulling out the stuff that makes the hair grow along with it overnight.
There is no such hint as hair in your universe. You guys have M U S Q U E
This post is even more confusing than the question above it. It's got tinges of rudeness - or is a joke - hard to tell. I'd think only friends talk to each other like this with such sarcastically rude words in a joking manner though. I would advise, at least on these forums, to save phrases like "lazy :red:" and "ur dumb :red:" for those that you're sure know you are joking with them in a friendly way. Because this didn't feel friendly.

There may be some confusion about this post. It's an unusual one, but the thread does say to ask anything (it is a question, albeit a unique one), and I've seen stranger questions in other AMAs. The thread creator isn't obligated to answer any question they don't wish to though.

This post is even more confusing than the question above it. It's got tinges of rudeness - or is a joke - hard to tell. I'd think only friends talk to each other like this with such sarcastically rude words in a joking manner though. I would advise, at least on these forums, to save phrases like "lazy :red:" and "ur dumb :red:" for those that you're sure know you are joking with them in a friendly way. Because this didn't feel friendly.
Sorry I thought this was a different thread

Back
Top Bottom