Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

What is a Potemkin village?
Are you making that up? That sounds made up. Maybe something to do with Potatoes?
*looks it up*
Oh... I hate it. It's basically something made to look good but is really a major sign of a dystopia if you see other stuff too.

It sounds like a nice spot in the middle of a terrible place. I think I live in one! My town looks nice when it's not attacked by monsters, but it gets attacked every night. It's even worse if there's a Blood, Pumpkin, or Frost Moon. There's also Pirate and Goblin invasions occasionally and that one time the Hero summoned the Moon Lord in the middle of the day. There were no survivors, but everyone got better. Anyway, I know I'm making it sounds bad, but it's way better than living in the wilderness.

Did you say Pokemon wrong? I've never herd it said that wrong! A Pokemon Village is a place where Pokemon live in peace away from humans.

What is a Potemkin village?
I will admit, I thought this had something to do with Pokemon....

Now onto the questions....

<To Hunter and You> If you had to encounter a specific slime every single day, which kind of slime would you encounter? Keep in mind, even if you kill it, it just comes back to life in full the next day. (Note: for your case, it can be outside of Terraria as well if need be, though it still has to be from a video game.)

<To Hunter and You> If you had to encounter a specific slime every single day, which kind of slime would you encounter? Keep in mind, even if you kill it, it just comes back to life in full the next day. (Note: for your case, it can be outside of Terraria as well if need be, though it still has to be from a video game.)
Every game I know with slimes has them as either blob monsters or cube monsters, so I'm basically picking from Town Slimes because they're the only tame slimes from games I've played. (If you want to tell me I should play Slime Rancher 2, I got Stardew Valley for my birthday, so I'm not going to play another new game any time soon.) The Mystic and Clumsy Slimes would be my first picks if it weren't for magic going wrong for the Mystic Slime and the Clumsy Slime being clumsy. I want to say the Squire Slime, but I'm worried about its sword. I'm going to go with the Elder Slime.

Gold Slime. I''m broke.

Do you wanna join a convo I made a while back for sharing/discussing Pokémon fusions and other Pokémon-related things?
I'm not into fusions and I feel like I should warn you that the way I play Pokemon is a way that takes it too seriously. I haven't used anything other than status moves since I played Fire Red with Status Moves Only and, even though I don't play PvP, I love Restricted Sparring.

Restricted Sparring is a challenge in Sword and Shield's DLC where you use 3 Pokemon of the same type and you can only get healed between battles twice. For example: Appletun (Grass/Dragon), Amoonguss, (Grass/Poison), and Ferrothorn (Grass/Steel) You get a shirt for getting 5 wins with each type, but I've gotten at least 11 wins with each type and have even gotten 38 with Fairy! (Attacking is overrated, even if it means waiting over half an hour for Morpeko to use Struggle. :p)

I'll gladly join, but I felt like I should say that stuff in case it would change your mind for some reason.

You didn't say this question is just for me, so...

I don't think I'd understand what you'd be talking about.

*torn between wanting to take down a group that might be making very illegal things in very unethical ways and seeing if he can get a Shuckle Pyukumuku hybrid*

What is the strangest dream that you remember having?
Kinda remixing the above question, but instead of a weird dream...
<To Hunter, Climmy, and you> What has to be your favorite dream that you remember having? Likewise, what nightmare was your least favorite?

I would have asked Umbra this as well, but...
.....and now it feels almost like it's come full circle.

Kinda remixing the above question, but instead of a weird dream...
<To Hunter, Climmy, and you> What has to be your favorite dream that you remember having? Likewise, what nightmare was your least favorite?

I would have asked Umbra this as well, but...
.....and now it feels almost like it's come full circle.

I'm going to copy/past the weird dream answer for favorite dream.
I don't remember the dream itself, but one night a furry threatened to make me into their image. I went to sleep a few hours later and the next morning I woke up covered in a warm fuzzy phantom feeling of fur. I'm pretty sure they were joking about the threat, but after waking up feeling like that I can't help but suspect brainwashing.

I don't remember many dreams but one time on vacation I had a nightmare that I was running from a snake, but it caught up and ate me. Instead of waking up, this nightmare repeated a few more times again. The last time I cried, "Good bye head! Don't eat my head!" The snake said, "Yes, your head!" Then the dream ended.

I keep having dreams that I'm a Vulpix exploring with a Pikachu named Denki. I'm not entirely sure if they're dreams. Maybe they're a past life or another world... Or maybe I'm just insane. That would make sense from someone that acts insane... Anyway the Vulpix in my dreams thinks the same about me. She also worries she's insane because of having dreams about me, but worrying about being insane started from the moment she woke up with amnesia thinking she was a human.It doesn't help that Pokemon get stronger from eating gummies or that she was apparently a human from the future.
(For anyone that needs the joke explained, it's Mystery Dungeon: Explores of Sky)

Worst dream, Ghethsis takes Zekrom from N and Team Plasma takes over the world.

My best dream started as a nightmare. I eaten by the Eater of Worlds, I tore it apart with my bare claws from the inside! It was so awesome! My worst dream was after becoming a lycanthrope. I had a nightmare the Corruption took control of me. I still shudder thinking about it... *eats sunflower seeds to calm down and ward off the Corruption*

what’s your favorite/least favorite word(s)?
If Pokemon names count, Klinklang is fun to say. Other than that I like how extreme the word Apocalyptic is when you get to use it.
I'm not sure why, but I really don't like the word silly. I guess it feels silly? Maybe I think of things that are way too silly?

I like fluffy. I'm not sure if it makes me feel warm and fuzzy or if I just feel that way because I'm usually being petted when I hear that word.
I hate the Minishark. It's a waste of shark and the Arms Dealer has used it against me a few times.

I like throwing around the word pacifism. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm very good at it. Climbing in the ceiling of Team Rocket's hideout to ambush anyone I see and flipping every potted plant for loot while ruining through the place like I own it and have a demolition license isn't exactly passive.
My least favorite word is Taekwondo. Don't ask. *shutters*

<To Climmy and you> What has to be your favorite/least favorite kind of pie? (I would have asked Hunter this as well, except for one small problem.)
1710469526593.png

There's only one kind of pie in Terraria, and that's pumpkin pie.

<To Climmy and you> What has to be your favorite/least favorite kind of pie? (I would have asked Hunter this as well, except for one small problem.)
View attachment 463094
There's only one kind of pie in Terraria, and that's pumpkin pie.
Does Cheesecake count as pie? It's made with pie crusts. If not, chocolate pie.

Leppa Berry Pie. I love Leppa Berries!
(If you don't know what fruit Leppa Berries are based off of, read it backwards. Also, Leppa Berries + Recycle = Not having to worry about Power Points, so I abuse that a ton in Restricted Sparring.

There's other kinds of pie?

There's also Apple Pie, dropped by Chaos Elementals.
Oh, right. Those are really good if you can get them.

At my restaurant, you can get a pizza pie! ;)
I don't count Pizza as pie. Why do some people call it pie?

How many digits of pi have you memorized?
It's pretty easy to remember the two extra digits.

3.14 I don't see the need to memorize more digits that that. It's not like I need to learn more math than what's needed for every day life.
(The joke: Pokemon has tons of math, especially if you take it too seriously.)

2 kinds of pie.

No one outpizzas the Hoplite.™
Thank you for reminding me of the Hot Wife Pizza. :p

(It's from a Khaos video. He said "This Hoplite just gave me a pizza!" The other people misheard it as hot wife and he went with it as a joke. I'm pretty sure that's the reason for the Pizza Painting in game.)

Thank you for reminding me of the Hot Wife Pizza.
(It's from a Khaos video. He said "This Hoplite just gave me a pizza!" The other people misheard it as hot wife and he went with it as a joke. I'm pretty sure that's the reason for the Pizza Painting in game.)
I didn't know that. All I know about Pizza Hoplite is that Handsomesquirrel made a pizza restaurant on one of his worlds, and he named it Pizza Hoplite.

Back
Top Bottom