Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

how many cups of milk can you devour without your Skeleton trying to rip out of your skin and obtain freedom
I'm going to assume glass cups for the sake of being able to claim that the glass gutting me will count as my skeleton trying to excape so I can say only 1 cup and stop ASAP.

I'm going to let Steelix test this one. He can eat glass.

There's lots of things that make my skeleton rip out of my skin, but eating cartons of milk isn't one of them.

No, like how much milk. you don't have to eat the cup
Eating cups of milk made me think eating the cup itself too was part of it. I'm not going to look up how much milk I'd need to drink to make my stomach burst. I'm just going to say however much milk that is and leave the aftermath to your imagination.

I'm still letting Steelix test this one.

I guess if something attacks me while I'm drinking milk... Does that count?

Where is Jessica Hyde?
To the left of your question and right above your username. :p

Everyone in Johto gives out their numbers to everyone, so let me check if I know her. This might take a few hours. *starts searching phone*

I'm really bad with names... and faces...

How do you remember people?
Scent. It was the first thing I liked about being a fox.

Have you been doing anything interesting in Infinite Fusion lately?
I've mostly been play Stardew Valley, but this happened at the end of my first playthrough.
Palditina.PNG

*looks upon ye might and despairs*

It's not shiny locked and I didn't know you could catch it after KOing two parts until after I complained.

Have you been doing anything interesting in Infinite Fusion lately?
This gave me an idea for a question....

<To Climmy and You> If you had to fuse 2 different Pokémon together based on appearances(rather than power) and keep it as a pet, what 2 would you fuse?
(note: Pokémon in different stages/paths of evolution from a single Pokémon still count as different in this context. For example: Any combination of Eeveelutions, as well as Eevee itself are allowed, so long as it's not two of the same Pokémon.)

This gave me an idea for a question....

<To Climmy and You> If you had to fuse 2 different Pokémon together based on appearances(rather than power) and keep it as a pet, what 2 would you fuse?
(note: Pokémon in different stages/paths of evolution from a single Pokémon still count as different in this context. For example: Any combination of Eeveelutions, as well as Eevee itself are allowed, so long as it's not two of the same Pokémon.)

Dragonite/Ninetales is the cutest fusion. I know it sounds like an odd choice, but look at it!
149.38.png

what
No. Just no.

An alternate version of Climmy from the Infinite Fusion universe would say Blissey/Shuckle. He thinks Pyukumuku is way cuter than everyone else thinks and Goodra is another huggable slimy Pokemon. (Pykumuku can't learn any attacks other than Counter, Mirror Coat, and Bide. All of them are counterattacks. Goodra is the most defensive Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon. Also, the fusion is kind of cute IMO.)
446.370.png

Do you like fidget spinners?
They're nice in theory for helping people consecrate, but they look distracting. I don't mean that as in I don't think they work for people who need fidget toys. I mean that as in they may work and that's good for whoever needs a fidget toy, but it's distracting to me and I can't stop being distracted by someone messing with it. If I'm not the only one distracted, then I'm going to say the needs of the many (as in at least two people) outweigh the needs of the you.

My Psychic Pokemon like showing them off to young Pokemon because it seems like you'd need Psychic powers to make something spin like that. My Raichu loved it when she was a Pichu and it made her want to evolve in Alola for real Psychic powers. I've had worse excuses for vacations, so I let her evolve into Raichu there. By the way, it turns out pancakes have nothing to do with the regional variant evolution.

It's just a magic toy. Magic toys are able to do whatever because of magic... Wait, it's not magic?! *spins a fidget spinner with childlike wonder*

I suck at spelling and reading. I misspell and misread things all the time, which sucks when I rely on spellcheck. X(

Here's a funny example of misreading from PokeRouge (Another fan game I started playing a day or two ago) earlier today:

(Opponent) was hurt bu Kink's Bind.

Wait, what? Oh, right. Klink's Bind.

Would you like if I drew you some profile art?
I'm much better at feline than canine, so it wouldn't be hard.
If you mean a profile pic, no thanks. This one's special because my sister made it.

If you mean a profile banner, OMG yes! Thanks a ton for asking! :D

It shouldn't be too hard to get a fox right if you specialize in cats. After all, they're cat software running on dog hardware. (with dolphin soundboards. :p)

What are your top 2 favorite flavors of pudding?
*tries to think of how many different types of pudding I've had*

Uh... This question is kind of easy.

My favorite is vanilla. I know it's the boring flavor that's seen as the "no flavor" flavor, but adding enough vanilla to give the vanilla flavor instead of just being a lack of other flavor makes it really good.
My second favorite is chocolate because it's hard to say no to chocolate and it's the only other kind I've had.

Sometimes I go into restaurants when they're not too busy, ask if they take weird requests, and give them random berries for them to do something with. The best thing ever done with them was a pudding.

My second favorite pudding is the pudding cups I looted from Team Rocket's break room. I had a nice talk with the other guy in the break room while eating it, but I think he was mostly baffled by my audacity of taking a lunch break from breaking in and rampaging.

I've only had Christmas Pudding. It's really good and I get enough from the presesnts monsters have for some reason for me to get tired of them until next Christmas! Christmas Pudding is one of the many miracles of Christmas.

I heard of blood pudding, but I think that's the kind of desert that's made for monsters that eat raw meat.

Back
Top Bottom