ask me anything about old aperture.

uh... yes. in the olden days, we were extremely poor and testing was illegal. we had to hide them somehow.
that why we call them "weighted" storage cubes. of course, aperture back then doesn't exist now, so we are out of the dangerous zone.

How did you manage to invent Multiversal travel in your universe? As the Interdimensional Warrior, I am quite curious how you (and your company) could achieve such a momentous task in your time.

We Discovered A material in space that was actually able to conduct portals. we put some of the material inside of a machine
"which was made before the material, which was an invention of a new leaf blower when I was a child and was stored in my office closet for some reason" and Walla!! it makes portals. we started mass producing them for testing purposes and that's what inspired me to stop selling shower curtains and start selling some inventions! none of them were actually released though. who knows, maybe that could have been the future right there!

I'm still waiting for my $60, cash. I believe that was the deal, for testing in the 70s, no?

Back
Top Bottom