Ask me Anything, but i will ALWAYS LIE!

The next sentence is false. The previous sentence is true.
Which of the two sentences are true?
not owie my brain doesn't hurt
Well, neither claim to be so there is no evidence to say either is.
nuh uh
I'm aware, but I'm curious as to what their answer to a paradoxical question would be.
i handle paradoxes well
Is it possible for me to grab a knife and hit you with a boulder?
yes
Yes it is. Mata Nui did it in Bionicles the Legend Reborn to save his friends from an ambush.
nuh uh

not owie my brain doesn't hurt
It is indeed fortuitous that your cerebral faculties remain unscathed and unencumbered by the labyrinthine complexity of the preceding exposition, a testament to the resilience and intellectual dexterity that your cognitive apparatus exudes in its admirable capacity to engage with multifarious and intricate contemplations, navigating the intricate tapestry of discourse with remarkable acuity and equanimity.

It is indeed fortuitous that your cerebral faculties remain unscathed and unencumbered by the labyrinthine complexity of the preceding exposition, a testament to the resilience and intellectual dexterity that your cognitive apparatus exudes in its admirable capacity to engage with multifarious and intricate contemplations, navigating the intricate tapestry of discourse with remarkable acuity and equanimity.
those words definitely wouldn't scare a kid with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia to death and i definitely know what they mean
(out of character when in parentheses, i just realized that most of these questions rely on obvious lies or sarcasm due to people trying to break the system.)

Back
Top Bottom