• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

Ask me anything I guess.

Admiral Lazuli'

Torch God
(Ah yes, a fellow Markiplier enjoyer)
So, I’ve been posting memes on my profile with pictures of the TCF peeps (some of whom I have forgotten), like the Terraria Bosses one

tajnanazwa11

Torch God
I’d recommend trying to get in yourself first, I can give a hint if you get stuck (It’ll be in riddle-speak, though).
i have no idea what the first step is, also i think this would be more convenient in a convo, though you'll have to start it cause you dont follow me
also i tried to give myself the torch god title but i didnt get the trophy for some reason

V1-Chan

Torch God

Mau5Boii

The Destroyer
How do you feel about this image?
Image result for 3d saul goodman images

reubenluvsu

Eye of Cthulhu
if I were to tell you, wouldn’t that make its purpose obsolete?

yep

In terraria?

No, I admire peoples work, I do however enjoy carving out huge areas of land for builds or arenas.
hmmmmmmm I shall acquire this information to get this title. If I need to join a cult, count me in

Sylbus

Wall of Flesh
Have you ever wondered, in Risk of rain 2, why does a hydroponics bot have features for injections and creating sonic booms?

V1-Chan

Torch God
Have you ever wondered, in Risk of rain 2, why does a hydroponics bot have features for injections and creating sonic booms?
I’m assuming the injections would be for helping give the plants any vital nutrients they could need.. as for the sonic boom.. maybe it’s a defensive mechanism they added so that the units could roam semi-safely on the planets.. I’m assuming they did deploy on to planets to pick up alien flora anyways.

Sylbus

Wall of Flesh
Well from what I understood from REX's log, the bots were just taking care of the plants which were provided by people. And the injection thing does make sense, beyond the fact they can apparently be shot outlike a burst-fire gun for some reason. I do imagine some units were also on planets, but I doubt they'd ever be left completely on their own.

Top Bottom