Ask me, a Robot Enjoyer, anything!

if I were to tell you, wouldn’t that make its purpose obsolete?

yep

In terraria?

No, I admire peoples work, I do however enjoy carving out huge areas of land for builds or arenas.
hmmmmmmm I shall acquire this information to get this title. If I need to join a cult, count me in

based
Image result for giga chad images

Have you ever wondered, in Risk of rain 2, why does a hydroponics bot have features for injections and creating sonic booms?

Have you ever wondered, in Risk of rain 2, why does a hydroponics bot have features for injections and creating sonic booms?
I’m assuming the injections would be for helping give the plants any vital nutrients they could need.. as for the sonic boom.. maybe it’s a defensive mechanism they added so that the units could roam semi-safely on the planets.. I’m assuming they did deploy on to planets to pick up alien flora anyways.

Well from what I understood from REX's log, the bots were just taking care of the plants which were provided by people. And the injection thing does make sense, beyond the fact they can apparently be shot outlike a burst-fire gun for some reason. I do imagine some units were also on planets, but I doubt they'd ever be left completely on their own.

What OS is on your PC?
Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Mac OS 13 / 12 / 11 / 10.15 / 10.14 / 10.13 / 10.12
Linux Ubuntu 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 / 15

Would it be ethical, unethical, or neutral if time travel was possible? why?
Unethical.

People will obviously go back in time to fix things, but fixing those things isn’t where they’ll stop. Avarice is almost hardwired into people, even if they suppress it, it’s still there. People will start to warp things to their own wills and quite literally make the future worse that it would have been if it hadn’t been meddled with.

I’m assuming that this is with the good people. If the wrong people have their hands on time travel from the start, then it’s going to be magnitudes worse than it already was, potentially world ending.

Not to mention all the paradoxes and universal violations that would start flaring up everywhere. Who knows if you could even change anything about the past?

Essentially, the bad actions would quickly outweigh the good if we have access to time travel. It may be beneficial at first, but there’s no way it’s only going to be used for good.

Back
Top Bottom