Ask me anything, seriously

CausticWarrior🌳

The Destroyer
Ask me anything you want. Anything. like actually. I’m scared. The last post to get the attention of a moderator wins. Basically just ask me questions, and if you get called on by a mod last, you win that round.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

if your credit card number turned into money, how much money would you have?

This is a joke, if you answer this there would actually be some major issues and I would probably get banned.

Ask me anything you want. Anything. like actually. I’m scared. The last post to get the attention of a moderator wins. Basically just ask me questions, and if you get called on by a mod last, you win that round.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
Do what the name says
@StarfyrePrince I combined your two threads into one. You already had an “Ask Me Anything“ thread - it was made not more than 6 hours ago, and as you know duplIcate threads aren’t allowed.

Please be more mindful of your posting. I’m beginning to get worried that you have a habit of spamming.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
You vs the Arms dealer who would win?

Also your only weapon is spiky balls and the arms dealer has the mini shark.

You also don't have any healing potions or anything else just spiky balls and yes the arms dealer has tons of ammo.

Do you prefer corruption or crimson?
Corruption
What’s your biggest power fantasy idk
I would be able to stop time
You vs the Arms dealer who would win?

Also your only weapon is spiky balls and the arms dealer has the mini shark.

You also don't have any healing potions or anything else just spiky balls and yes the arms dealer has tons of ammo
me because I have the skills to beat all of calamity on death mode (it took 56.4 hours)
what is your favorite food?
idk
what is your favorite drink?
Idk

Back
Top Bottom