Ask Me Anything!

Sonnette

Retinazer
I lied. You can only ask me the following:
  • Things I like
  • Science Questions
  • Hobbies
  • Dating Advice (Not recommended, for I have never gone on a date)
  • Joke Questions
  • Ask for storiez
You can not ask for any of the following:
  • Anything breaking the rulez
  • Sexually harassing questions
  • Anything considered "Bullying"
These are the following consequences in order of severity:
  1. Banned from asking questions on this thread for a week
  2. Permanently banned from asking questions on this thread
  3. Referral to @Teal
  4. Second referral to @Teal
  5. Referral to @Loki
  6. Second referral to @Loki
Sorry in advance to anyone who did not want to be tagged.

With the creation of this thread, i too, have arrived.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

I must is be popular.
okay.
Why is your name Sheldon, yet your picture isn't?
I got obsessed with Anime Pics and looked up blond hair blue eyes anime and this was the first result. I'm changing it to Sheldon soon.
Why do you have a profile picture of an anime girl? Are you confused or just a pervert :naughty:
Read above
Lol Ninja'd.
I wanna hear a story?
Sheldon Lee Cooper is an imperious, uber-nerd genius totally lacking in social skills who is a theoretical physicist at the California Institute of Technology. He has been the roommate of fellow nerd Leonard Hofstader for several years when the series begins. Sheldon is the smartest person he knows and frequently reminds people of this. Even his friends have to hear why they are inferior to him. He is a creature of routine and becomes distressed when his comfortable world is upset. He does not drive, but expects others to give him rides like it's their job.

He cannot let someone misspeak without being corrected and he is fond of long, belabored explanations and speechifying.

He does not have a typical sense of humor, and often misses out on the subtlety of sarcasm or irony, but occasionally cracks himself up and is a fan of pranks, which he punctuates with a "Bazinga!"

He is aware that others seem him as a nerd, but he has very little time for what others think of him, since he's smarter than them. He also keeps track of when he feels wronged by people, assigning "strikes," after three the offender has the choice to apologize, be banished from his apartment for a year or take a class.

He has a preferred spot on the couch and will not sit anywhere else. His friends have found it's easier to let him have his way than try to convince him otherwise. He always says his neighbor Penny's name and knocks three times when he goes to her apartment. Penny enjoys aggravating Sheldon by taking his spot on the couch or other small tweaks to his routine, but they eventually become friends.

He shows no interest in romantic or physical relationships, even when he eventually ends up with a girlfriend, Amy Farrah Fowler.

Background: He was born in Galveston, Texas in 1980. His mother, Mary Cooper, is extremely religious and his father George died when Sheldon was young due to health problems related to his weight. He has an older brother named George Jr. and a twin sister named Missy, who do not share their brother's intellect.

He was bullied constantly as a child and conducted frequent science experiments, many of which resulted in minor damage or bodily injury.

When he is sick he reverts to a childlike state and insists on being taken care of, which includes Penny singing him "Soft Kitty."

He has a Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, Master of Arts, Ph.D. and Doctor of Science.

He started college when he was 11 and received his first Ph.D when he was 16. His current field of study is on string theory and M-theory, and he has an interest in high energy colliders and nuclear fusion. He has a photographic memory and is keenly interested in hygiene. He does not do drugs or drink, even caffeine.

He claims actor Wil Wheaton is his arch enemy ever since the actor failed to show at an autograph event that Sheldon traveled 10 hours by bus to reach. They have several encounters in which "evil" Wil Wheaton confirms Sheldon's hatred.

He is a fan of comic books, Star Wars, Star Trek (he speaks Klingon), Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who, but hates Babylon 5.

His IQ is 187, although he claims tests don't accurately measure his intelligence.
With the creation of this thread, i too, have arrived.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?
Uh, mustache
nosehair
Bigger lungs, I have asthma
I would never poop
I would draw the UFO Mount
I would choose complete & total power over time and would join the US Army
Vampires
Dogz
.............yes
I have no friends. I'm batman
I'd eat myself so yes
some I do, most I don't
The moon so I would see everything on earth.
I'd pretend I had amnesia
I dont watch YT; WiFi to slow
The green lantern ring and that is self explanatory
Shooting Nyan Catz
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=A8-WvAhQN3lmaTWB9GSf7g&bvm=bv.98197061,d.cGU
One would be talking all the time and the other would keep punching his side in the face
Twins Mask

@Lord Plaguerion
Now then, How many Hours have you played terraria?
EDIT:Right after he posted I posted this
On my current steam? 1500 hours. On my last one? 9600.

What's your favorite rp character you've ever used and describe said character?
I have to say Devon from LTHS because of the following reasons
I love bows and arrows
He is bad :red:
I want to name my kid Devon

We is just that one badass kid who killed like 38 kids in grade school.

What do you think Humanity would need to develop technology good enough to drill deeper through the Earth's Crust and eventually reach the Mantle?

Diamond Drillbits
Well, we have giant lasers. If we modfy those from flesh fraying devices to burn-able soil and rock devices and increase the intensity, and use more than 1, that should be enough.

Sorry if this makes d\no sense, I'm still waking up.

Back
Top Bottom