Ask Me & My OCs Anything

If I wanted to make a character designed for a game or series I'm familiar with, but haven't properly joined, any suggestions for places to look for when it comes to character creators?

If I wanted to make a character designed for a game or series I'm familiar with, but haven't properly joined, any suggestions for places to look for when it comes to character creators?
Not entirely sure. I prefer to design things from scratch rather than use character creators and stuff like that.
What is your OC's sexual orientation?
How old are they?
There are a couple I cant reveal yet, but notably, Igneo is bisexual and Steno is Aro/Ace (lore shadow drop lmao).
Throwing in gender identity because its kind of similar: I have a character i haven't shown off who is NB.
As for age, the majority of my characters are depicted around early 20's, with some notable exceptions being Neyma, who is early 30's, and Nia, who is around 8-9.

Thats cool
Days like these I wish I could draw with just the slightest skill
Guess I will stick to writing them only lmao

Would I be right to imagine that Nia, Joy, Exci and Eleci (the latter three being, without a doubt, my most childlike OCs, which for Exci is understandable because he's a literal 6 year old, while Eleci and Joy are basically just always happi) would just be friends that people not in the friend group just consider to be super annoying?

And I guess for a different question, what got you into drawing and what inspired you to make OCs?
One time she told me my drawings were cool and things sort of snowballed into where I am now
SmartSelect_20230206-110218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Would I be right to imagine that Nia, Joy, Exci and Eleci (the latter three being, without a doubt, my most childlike OCs, which for Exci is understandable because he's a literal 6 year old, while Eleci and Joy are basically just always happi) would just be friends that people not in the friend group just consider to be super annoying?
Nia could be friends with ANYONE. And yeah a lot of people would probably find them annoying lol
Thats cool
Days like these I wish I could draw with just the slightest skill
Guess I will stick to writing them only lmao
Keep trying!!!!!!
I also wasn't very good and after only a year of slightly frequent drawing, look at me!!
what your opinion on the fishing economy
:red:igm fishy

I think I may have used Krita before for a school project, but it was on a desktop.
Do you use a computer or drawing tablet?

I was curious because I may try it out, but I was unsure whether it was available on tablets.
I did look it up, it seems to be available, I think I'll get around to trying it.

Back
Top Bottom