Ask me period

Evie_q

Official Terrarian
I don't know what else to say, get to know me cause I'm new :(, I will answer it if I can so... Place your questions! And don't forget to check my introduction post if you missed something!

Do you like building in Terraria? If yes, what's your most magnificent build you've ever build?
Yes ❤️ I do enjoy building but I’m not too creative so I’d say my favourite would be a really deep pit I did for monsters with a lot of traps and lava at the bottom (just a little so items don’t burn). And then using rolling platforms so the money and drops all stack in the house for me to get them 😋

What would you say your favorite 3 weapons in Terraria are?

Also, do you watch anime? If so, what kinds of anime do you enjoy overall?

What would you say your favorite 3 weapons in Terraria are?

Also, do you watch anime? If so, what kinds of anime do you enjoy overall?
Mmm idk I like magic weapons for dungeons, bows and guns mostly for bosses and swords/boomerangs.

Yes, I like a lot of genres such as shonen/isekai/romance/gore etc. The last I’ve seen and loved are Violet Evergarden, Carole & Tuesday and Tate no Yuusha

Why do you hate derplings? ;(

Anyway, here is the highly necessary question that must crop up in every AMA at some point:
What's your preferred color?

Last edited:
Yes... I haven’t watched it (just a few chapters) but I think Mikasa and the potato girl are my fav characters
Yeah, that potato girl, Sasha Braus, is also my favorite. She's kinda cute in my opinion.

Anyway, back to giving question. Do you like cat?

Back
Top Bottom