Ask Murphmario Anything!

Murphmario

Retinazer
Late to the trend, but I'm deciding to start an AMA cause I don't have much else to do. Feel free to ask what you want.

1. How many Murphs do you have? If you can't give an exact number, please give me an estimation.
  2. If you could go into any world, fictional or otherwise, which world would you go to?
  3. What got you into Roleplaying in general?
  4. What power would you get if you got to choose one? This excludes omnipotence for an obvious reason being its basically every power.
  5. What type of music to you listen to?
  6. What villain from any source is your favorite?
  7. Do you have a favorite book? if so, what is it?
  8. How did you get the username 'Murphmario'? Was it just because you liked how it was pronounced?
  9. If you had one wish, what would it be?
  10. Is there anything you've ever wanted to say in an interview that you've never had the chance to say?
  11. What question do you wish you had been asked about that wasn't in this list of questions?

1. How many Murphs do you have? If you can't give an exact number, please give me an estimation.
  2. If you could go into any world, fictional or otherwise, which world would you go to?
  3. What got you into Roleplaying in general?
  4. What power would you get if you got to choose one? This excludes omnipotence for an obvious reason being its basically every power.
  5. What type of music to you listen to?
  6. What villain from any source is your favorite?
  7. Do you have a favorite book? if so, what is it?
  8. How did you get the username 'Murphmario'? Was it just because you liked how it was pronounced?
  9. If you had one wish, what would it be?
  10. Is there anything you've ever wanted to say in an interview that you've never had the chance to say?
  11. What question do you wish you had been asked about that wasn't in this list of questions?

1. Probably more than 20, I'd say. It's been so many years I'm not sure.
2. That's a tough one. Pokemon and Minecraft are up there though.
3. I don't exactly remember why. Maybe because I tend to act things out, even when young.
4. Shapeshifting.
5. Whatever I feel like.
6. I don't know. Bowser, I guess. Eggman's also up there.
7. There's a lot of books I like, but right now one of my favorites is The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
8. I think my Mom signed me up to a site with that name. She doesn't remember, though.
9. I would wish for a peaceful world where everyone can have fun. Me included.
10. Not really much I can think of right now. I'll edit this when I come up with an answer.
11. Once again, not sure.

I have nothing to do with my life.
  1. What is your most favorite quest or series of quests in a game?
  2. What faction would you like to join? This faction can be real, fictional, or if you have already joined one, the one you already joined.
  3. What meme do you find the most funny? None can be an answer, since life.
  4. Which character is your most favorite to roleplay as?
  5. Checkers or chess?
  6. If you could visit one famous landmark in the world, what would it be?
  7. If you could learn any language, which would it be, if any at all?

Even though you don't seem to even answer this, I question you, anyways, adding on to the list before,
What do you think about the current state of the RP section of the forums?

I wish the current state of the RP forums were better.

Also I didn't answer all your questions because you simply asked so many, and as such I don't feel like doing it.

Yeah, but you don't have an excuse of being bored when you actually have something to do, being answering questions.

It was more towards Animus, not you. Anyways, to answer your question, it's difficult to say since it changes so much. I can say that there's an excellent pizza place near where I live though, and it's probably the best pizza I've ever eaten.

Okay, I have another question. And I think this is quite exciting.

If there is one other race in this world, besides Human, what would you like it to be?

Back
Top Bottom