Ask Phenomalix008 Anything!

Phenomalix008

Retinazer
Hello everyone (and hello again if you've been here before I edited this thread)!

For starters, this thread used to be a normal AMA, but I figured just asking me anything would be boring. So, I decided to make this thread more trivia based. You can ask me anything about Terraria, and I will do my best to answer it, without using the wiki. Seriously, I promise I won't.:dryadwink:

Try to ask questions you don't think I'll know the answer to. The point of this is to prove how much smarter you all are than me, and how little I know about my favorite game!

The only rules I have are to follow the TCF rules, and keep questions about mods to a minimum, as I can assure you I don't know much about them.:dryadtongue:

Last edited:
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

Eheheh.....

Back
Top Bottom