Ask Phenomalix008 Anything!

Here's one: What are the NPCs that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer?
This is a lot, so I won't get all of them, but the Lifeform Analyzer can detect:
Nymphs, bound npc's, The Skeleton Merchant, gold critters, Rainbow Slimes, Paladins, Wyverns, Prismatic Lacewings, Voodoo Demons, Red Devils, Ghosts, The Bride, The Groom, Dr. Bones, Crimson Axes, Corruption Hammers,. Enchanted Swords, The Pirate Captain, Mothrons, Dungeon Gaurdians, Corrupt/Crimson critters, Goblin Summoner, Mini Bosses (maybe?).

I probably missed like half of the enemies, and named a bunch that aren't detected, but that's all I çould think of right now.

This is a lot, so I won't get all of them, but the Lifeform Analyzer can detect:
Nymphs, bound npc's, The Skeleton Merchant, gold critters, Rainbow Slimes, Paladins, Wyverns, Prismatic Lacewings, Voodoo Demons, Red Devils, Ghosts, The Bride, The Groom, Dr. Bones, Crimson Axes, Corruption Hammers,. Enchanted Swords, The Pirate Captain, Mothrons, Dungeon Gaurdians, Corrupt/Crimson critters, Goblin Summoner, Mini Bosses (maybe?).

I probably missed like half of the enemies, and named a bunch that aren't detected, but that's all I çould think of right now.
I just meant the town NPCs. Sorry about that, I probably should have specified.

Back
Top Bottom