RoboTTrustworthy

Spazmatism
Hello and welcome to my Q&A thread

Ask on

I guess

What i have asked myself

Q. Are you fancy in real life?

A. If having a creepy smile is fancy to others then yes

Q. Have you ever eaten something dangerous?

A. I've eaten leafs and sticks.. but i was young.. and i didn't swallow at least

Last edited:
A fresh person to ask question? Let us have a great start then!

---

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

What happened to your eyes? It's a bit off-putting...
I watched too much 80's movies

Those filters.. oh those filters
[DOUBLEPOST=1434039627,1434039086][/DOUBLEPOST]
just a ton of questions
1. a talking mustache

2. smelly nosehair

3. 5 mustaches

4. A constant pain.. in the :red: pffff

5. A mustache with a tophat so i can ask it for tips

6. Rewind time. I would use to change my life

7. Vampwolves

8. Cats

9. Yes.. just yes

10. Ay long face

11. Yes, as long as my mustache is also there

12. Some of them

13. A machine that makes fart jokes, i'd hide in the ceiling of an luxurious and make fart jokes for the ones staying there

14. Create a new relation with them. Just to see what impact i make >: )

15. Darude Astley - Sandroll (
)

16. My box of mustache cleaners

17. a cool mask and a shout that makes things fly away. (skyrim)

Back
Top Bottom