Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

Have you ever considering putting all your OCs onto a big plaza with a market and let them interact with eachother?
That wouldn't work out for multiple reasons.
How many OCs do you have? Have you passed 1000 OCs?
I have around 500.
What is the worst color for an OC text color? I think it is the #FFFFFF color because you cannot distinguish text from OC talk.
It would actually be #000000 on snow theme, because FFFFFF here is still different from default.
Alternatively, Enno's text color when my night filter turns on, it becomes invisible.
And I can’t see Chara's text color when I'm typing it.

I'm catching up!
Not really. Not even close :D But I'm making solid progress!

Out of all of your characters, which is the most difficult for you to rp as? And in contrast, which is the most fun for you?
Currently I'm not sure which I have the most trouble playing as, but for most fun, Aden is one of them. His silence is just a really fun thing to work with, even more so because some of my other characters have known him for long enough to sort of understand him anyway.

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?
Knowing me, I'd try to say hi, but stumble over the h so often that I eventually either switch to an extremely awkward laugh or say nothing because I gave up on the first letter after 10 attempts.

Back
Top Bottom