ASK Spazmatism Anything

Spazmatism7

Plantera
Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to know anything about me. If you do please do not ask me any questions about my personal information. I will answer questions about Terraria, books, movies, other video games etc. I will answer questions about my opinions on certain conditions:
1. I will not answer them if they are inappropriate
2. I will not answer them if they seem to be trying to change my opinion
3. If they are about something I don't have a opinion on

I will answer joke questions on condition 1.

Where is Retinazer?
Does he have his own account, or did you cut him off?
Retinazer doesn't have no account but if you have any questions for him just ask on this page and start it with ask retinazer
How do you feel about dragons such as myself.
Your a lot better than wyverns that's for sure. I like your kind a lot more than Retinazer does though
I'm try to make bundle of balloons; what is the fastest way to get shiny red balloons?
Make a medium world and search the skies, that's how I do it
what is your opinion on the hallow?
Your better than the crimson and the creatures in the hallow are a lot nicer than the crimson and corruption beasts. The best are chaos elemental, hallow mimics and enchanted swords.
What are your opinion on those who try to defeat you. Do you and your sibling Retinazer feel tired from that sometimes?
It's funny especially when they fail in the first two minutes and when they kill Retinazer and then I kill them. It is slightly annoying when they do beat me though

Do you prefer to burn players with your cursed breath or eat them with your jaw?

(Also I'm a Retinazor)
I assume he likes to cook his food before he eats it. Cursed flames really are an exquisite way to cook things and add so much to the flavor.

I assume he likes to cook his food before he eats it. Cursed flames really are an exquisite way to cook things and add so much to the flavor.
Yep your right that's how I like my food and cursed flames make it really good you should try it yourself.
Do you prefer to burn players with your cursed breath or eat them with your jaw?

(Also I'm a Retinazor)
Does the stuff above answer your question? No you are not Retinazer you are ASG_102

What are your opinion on those who try to defeat you. Do you and your sibling Retinazer feel tired from that sometimes?
I asked Retinazer and he sometimes is a little bit annoyed but he likes watching the players try to doge his lasers.
No we don't really feel to tired except when we get defeated a few nights in a row.

Who do you think is more powerful? You or Retinazer?
Well I inflict a debuff and he doesn't. My first form attacks do more damage than his first form attacks. My second form attacks do more damage than any of his attacks. I have more health than him he has 20000 health and I have 23000 health. So all in all I think I am more powerful than Retinazer.

I do get irky when someone tries to catch me into Pokeball, but not so much if they call me using an item... technically, it's a bound, though.
Oh wait, I'm not a summoner though, I'm just a Snivy.

Back
Top Bottom