Ask Spectre Armor Anything

Last edited:
someone please answer this question I died to the mouth during the solar eclipse I then had to go all the way back to get my items but the only things that were there with the stuff I had in my inventory. what I mean is the other stuff like my armor and equipment and costumes were all gone. Nothing was over 400 and only the stuff I had equipped are gone please tell me what the hell just happened.

are you possesed?
No, WE ARE 16 DIFFERENT SOULS CARELESSLY COBBLED TOGETHER WITH NO RHYME OR REASON BY AN IDIOTIC ADVENTURER WHO WEARS YOU FOR ONE BOSS FIGHT AND THEN THROWS YOU IN A CHEST FOREVER BECAUSE HE GOT NEW ARMOR FROM THIS GUY IN A BAR!
someone please answer this question I died to the mouth during the solar eclipse I then had to go all the way back to get my items but the only things that were there with the stuff I had in my inventory. what I mean is the other stuff like my armor and equipment and costumes were all gone. Nothing was over 400 and only the stuff I had equipped are gone please tell me what the hell just happened.
we have no clue but you should report that bug

No, WE ARE 16 DIFFERENT SOULS CARELESSLY COBBLED TOGETHER WITH NO RHYME OR REASON BY AN IDIOTIC ADVENTURER WHO WEARS YOU FOR ONE BOSS FIGHT AND THEN THROWS YOU IN A CHEST FOREVER BECAUSE HE GOT NEW ARMOR FROM THIS GUY IN A BAR!

we have no clue but you should report that bug
Well ok then thanks I guess

Back
Top Bottom