Ask the deleted boss anything

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
I refuse to answer any personal questions

Tacos are appreciated along with your questions. Please include them in the form of a zipped file

Absolutely not. The Eye of Cthulhu was a heavily nerfed laser-less version of me. As for my lasers, I haven’t been practicing and it is hard o shoot right when you are below half health and are about to die.

But even when you're at full health your red lasers still miss everytime, also in your second form where do the demon sickles come from?

How did you come up with your username? Was it spontaneous or something else of influence?

How many eyes do you have?
More than you
How did you come up with your username? Was it spontaneous or something else of influence?
4 years ago, I was planning to start up a YouTube channel, and I needed a username. The username “Electroman101” came to mind, and I decided to use it. Later, I ran into the problem of someone taking that username before me, leaving me unable to use that username. Thus came into being two usernames: Electroman10 and Electroman102. For whatever reason, I adopted 102 instead, and I still use it to this day.

Consolaria adds lepus and turkor in to.

Do you like turkor and lepus, I feel like they would be the kind of bosses you would not like, They are much to bad, Only one exclusive boss deserves to exist

Back
Top Bottom