Ask a dragon

A lot if I just keep adding on illusions to make the the illusions look like other things than what they are.

It's hard to get a single official opinion on him, though he has at least been accepted as a member.

How would someone visit the empire?

(To Glynin) What do you think of the void?
(To Chir') Where do you place the cost of someones life?
A lot if I just keep adding on illusions to make the the illusions look like other things than what they are.
(To NT Chir') How deep could you go with this when combined with your ability to swap places with you illusions?

Last edited:
Assuming you mean in the sense of like going on vacation, then that's kind of just as simple as that sounds, with the exception of generally having stricter security.

It's why I prefer either flying or going with portals to get around.
Well, I don't have much to determine what the person's actual value to me, so it's the same as any other person I know nothing of.

What exactly do you mean with that question?

(To NT Chir') What do you think of the hunters? And would you risk your life if it meant that you could destroy the hunters?

@Sonic20 That's like if I asked you why are you human.

The thing doesn't quite work like that, would only be able to swap with the base illusion all of those other ones are on.

Things would be better without them, and it would just as much be a risk letting them stay.

(To Defure) Have you heard of the void? And if so, what do you think of it?
(To Chir') How would you fight another illusionist?
Hmm... I'm gonna put that as a tie between Lavin and Chir'.
Chir' has most all of it in his bite, but he's otherwise weak while Lavin has hers more... generalized, I guess would be the right word.
How powerful is Chir's bite?

Last edited:
I know of it, and I'd rather just avoid it.

Well, assuming same level of it as myself, we could just leave out the illusions and see how one like that'd go.

Well, at least enough to get through steel.

If someone made a copy of Rune's mask, would it have the same effect? And would it have to be made out of gold?

It would only need to be gold if you do it with the same runes on the inside. (Shape wouldn't have to be the same, long as you can fit the runes inside, hell, you could even have it be a different kind of item) Effects would be mostly same, though the personality may differ.

Depends what you mean by the void, do you mean the infection or something else?

Back
Top Bottom