Ask a dragon

(I see. The stealthy way.)

If Chir' found himself in Fallout: Draconia universe, how much of a chance you give him to survive in wastelands, if he was hatched in Nest? Or born in wastelands?

(Feeling like Chir' has better chance there (when luck isn't a factor) than Changing Flask)

"If pony fits, pony sits" is the same in your opinion as "If dragon fits, dragon sits"?

What is your stance on potions, drugs etc. in role-playing? Do you think that not healing long-term trauma be a fine nerf to "heal and let's go again" approach?

My personal way of treating potions and such is more that they don't instantly fix the whatever damage the person may have taken.
Also, that does seem like an acceptable nerf, though I'd say such could still be prevented, if it's not already done that is.

My personal way of treating potions and such is more that they don't instantly fix the whatever damage the person may have taken.
Also, that does seem like an acceptable nerf, though I'd say such could still be prevented, if it's not already done that is.
So basically more like slower over time regeneration that doesn't fix everything approach.
What about stimulant drugs or other potions?

So essentially stuff like buff potions and such?
Those don't really tend to appear much in my experience but generally those would be temporary.

Back
Top Bottom