Ask Kirbgirl Anything

Corruption. Absolutely Corruption. The Crimson is harder to not only traverse but also to survive in. Not only that, it has, in my opinion, worse loot overall compared to Corruption. The only wins I can give the Crimson are Ichor and Crimson armor.
This makes me want a confused reaction to exist. How is Corruption easier to navigate than Crimson?
In corruption, you have to go over 2000 holes in the ground, and in Crimson, you just have to jump over 1 or 2 cave entrances.

This makes me want a confused reaction to exist. How is Corruption easier to navigate than Crimson?
In corruption, you have to go over 2000 holes in the ground, and in Crimson, you just have to jump over 1 or 2 cave entrances.
Yeah, the 2000 holes seem bad in comparison to 2 caves, but this is considering the fact that there will more than likely be enemies chasing you while you're trying to traverse both areas. For example, if you're being chased in the Corruption, most of the holes are small enough to jump over, if not you can quickly platform enough to jump the rest of the way. If you're being chased in the Crimson, you have to scramble to find you ropes (cause lets be real you aren't keeping those in your hotbar) or you have to waste time constantly jumping to build platforms at your feet, which gives the enemies more than enough time to catch you and knock you into one of the caves or knock you off your rope, which would more than likely lead to your death. I would much rather have to jump over 50 holes than get stunlocked because I couldn't rope fast enough.

Yeah, the 2000 holes seem bad in comparison to 2 caves, but this is considering the fact that there will more than likely be enemies chasing you while you're trying to traverse both areas. For example, if you're being chased in the Corruption, most of the holes are small enough to jump over, if not you can quickly platform enough to jump the rest of the way. If you're being chased in the Crimson, you have to scramble to find you ropes (cause lets be real you aren't keeping those in your hotbar) or you have to waste time constantly jumping to build platforms at your feet, which gives the enemies more than enough time to catch you and knock you into one of the caves or knock you off your rope, which would more than likely lead to your death. I would much rather have to jump over 50 holes than get stunlocked because I couldn't rope fast enough.
One effective strategy is using blocks to protect yourself from enemies, and one even better strategy is minecart tracks,
and only Eaters of Souls/Crimeras can reach you on a minecart track, and Crimson has more enemy variety allowing Crimeras to spawn less often than Eaters of Souls.

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
Steampunker is my undisputed number one, but two and three are more difficult. Modded NPC's also don't count I assume, so I think the list would have to go Steampunker, Mechanic, and Stylist. Favorite quote's from each?
"I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!" - Steampunker
"Do you think anyone would mind if I wired a cake with bulbs instead of candles?" - Mechanic
"Tipping IS optional, but remember I have access to scissors and your head." - Stylist

If you turn into any 3 creatures(fictional or real), what would you turn into, and why? You would be able to switch between them and your normal form at will.

If you turn into any 3 creatures(fictional or real), what would you turn into, and why? You would be able to switch between them and your normal form at will.
An Ahamkara from Destiny 2, due to being extremely powerful dragons that harness wish magic, which allows the Ahamkara to grant the desires of those who come to them, for a price. I'd probably drop the price of the wish and starve myself like Taranis did, though. Another would probably be some sort of youkai, in the Touhou universe, that is. Youkai have all over the place power levels, so if I happened to have a good ability then I'd be pretty set, I'd just have to watch out for a certain shrine maiden coming to kick my :red:. I don't really have a third, but if I have to say something I'd choose a Dark Elf because that's the race I choose most often when making a new DnD character.

Back
Top Bottom