Ask Kirbgirl Anything

do you have a tongue like wall of flesh
Nope. No tongue. Speaking of that wall though, what even is it? Its literally an amalgam of flesh. In makes me shiver. And I'm CTHULU
How do you have a mouth?
When I had my full body, I placed every countermeasure against my death, and if I do die I made sure some parts of me live on, and made sure they had some way to survive. So I gave my eyes mouths, like I gave my brain a heart and my skeleton an everlasting curse.

Hello again, for those still on his thread, you might have seen me respond to questions about me being dead with "this was explained in a previous post". Turns out, I put that in a profile post that I deleted and not on this AMA. So the next reply will be my explanation.

The reason you terrarians keep killing me but I keep coming back is that you arent even killing ME. I am the right eye of Cthulu. What you are killing is the infinitely many clones of the left eye of Cthulu. The reason for the amount of clones is because I used my right eye as my main source of sight while I'm separated from my whole body, and my left eye is a backup. Eventually, I decided to create many clones of my left eye to make sure I never lose sight. It failed, and during the process all of my left eyes became incredibly aggressive, and lost a lot of their intelligence. Any clone of my left eye is essentially a wild beast. That is why they thirst for terrarians blood, and why there are infinitely many of them.

Thoughts on post Ml-bosses?
I thought I replied to this but apparently I didn't, but it depends on the mod. Most of Calamity is Post ML bosses and from what I've seen, most of them are really good looking fights. As for others like Thorium, im not really a fan of The Primordials. I haven't played any of these mods cause I play on console, so take this with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom