Ask Kirbgirl Anything

How do you perform charge attacks when you're just a floating eyeball?
Additionally, what gives you the ability to fly?

I'm sorry guys for the delay on responses. I have been staying away from the highly infected terraria for right now, but I'm back to answer your questions.
Why do you look like a suspicious eye?
Some demon in the underworld dragged a servant of Cthulu into hell and turned him into an item that no matter how hard I try, I cant resist to kill whoever used it.
why is merchant so scared of you?
Let's just say he's afraid of sharp teeth.
what are the problems of being a gigantic eye in daily life?
Not much really, the world is so full of monsters that when a terrarian sees me, they either think "oh, some free demonite" or "oh, it's an enlarged demon eye". Sometimes it gets bothering to see my power reduced from a great old one to a measly, compared to my old power, big eyeball that is used to get a shield.

How good is your eyesight, and how do you have so many minions?
My eyesight is great, I literally see everything. And my minions are just bits and pieces of my body falling off and forming a new entity.
Will you ever reply to this thread?
Hello.
What would happen if I put soap on your eye body
You ever read the legend of maxx? If you did, you would know it makes me want to murder you instantly.
How do you perform charge attacks when you're just a floating eyeball?
Additionally, what gives you the ability to fly?
I just accelerate my normal speed. Sometimes I go so fast I leave an after image. And I fly by reversing my gravity really fast. It's like you were using a gravity potion, but you change gravity really fast. It hurt at first, but I've gotten used to it.
Do you work out?
In case you do, Does it hurts?
Do you think I have hands? Or legs for that matter?
shouldn't you be dead?
I explained that in a previous post on here.
When is 1.4 releasing for Xb1 and PS4?
Yes.

Do you drink tea?
Yes, it was always something I enjoyed, even when I had a body. Only problem us I need some terrarian to make it for me then to drink it I have to swallow the cup with the tea in it then spit the cup out then drink the tea. That's a downside on not having arms and legs.

Back
Top Bottom