Ask the Person of Flesh. (aka. Keigora)

Keigora

Lunatic Cultist
forum - I'm here too!.png
I'm Keigora, but more known as Szaila before the namechange. You may either remember me as that one dudette who replies with ridiculous GIFs or pops up everywhere for some damn reason, owns the threads Draw my thing and Rate the jam, but also does/did(?) requests over at my own thread.
After being directed here by @Devalaous I found this to seem pretty fun and could get intresting, so I decided to make one myself~

I will pretty much answer anything you throw at me, be it Terraria/forum related and anythig else. However, if I do find a question inappropriate, I will let you know. Dont' worry tho, as I am quite open.

Ask away~
What program and tablet do you use, o' great fleshy senpai?
I use Paint Tool SAI 2 and a wacom intuos tablet, my dear fleshling.​
What's the story behind your character?
Ahhhh.. That's sorta a long one and I don't feel like writing it down at this very moment. Remind me later to write it down, k?
Long story short: previously human, gained WoF mask, wore it for an extended period of time, WoF mask slowly took over her mind, now she lives happily as one of the more grotesque beings in Hell.​
WHEN ARE YOU OPENING UP YOUR QUEST FOR REQUEST THREAD AGAIN?????++ >:V
fAK U YOU'RE NOT MY MAM!!11 >:V​

I'll prolly write more as I come up with more stuff :B
@Lord Plaguerion What is Devalaous hiding beneath his party hat, dammit
Something no one should bare witness to... *shudder*​
@Dameon Love-Knight Favorite activity?
Doing absolutely nothing!
But I guess playing games, drawing and coming up with amazing :red: I'm never gonna finish qwq​
@Dameon Love-Knight Favorite color?
Gold​
@Dameon Love-Knight Games Or Music?
I love both equally as much as I use them in different ways. Music when relaxing, games to vent =w=​
@Lord Plaguerion Why does the eyesocket of that dragon thing in your signature go on all the way to the tip of its nose? isn't that a little inconvenient?
I don't know qwq
I made it when I was 13-15 or so and at the time I thought it would be a cool detail. Turns out I stuck with it owo​
@Teal What is your opinion of me?
Hum. We haven't crossed paths often enough for me to have an opinion about you. I am indifferent =w=​
@agent_alx Will you change your username to Szail, even for a little while?
No.
I'm stupidly paranoid about someone snatching my name if I ever did qwq​
@Lord Plaguerion What inspiration made you draw PAXEL?
It was just a thing I drew under a stream when they were asking if I were dead.
I replied by sketching a :red:ed face saying "I am NAT DED!" then continued to make a body for it which eventually was dubbed @Pixel's alternate ego -- PAXEL. All caps.​
@Doylee How long have you been practicing Digital Art as a whole?
I remember getting my tablet at May the 8.th 2013, while SAI around the 10.th. It was then my digital painting adventure started.
Hm... Tho, the first digital drawing I ever did -- as in a proper one, was on the app Colors! 3D for the 3DS. This was back in 2012, exactly a year before I got SAI.​
@Doylee Did you/Do you draw inspiration from anything/one in particular for your works?
Hm, I'm not sure if you're talking about style in-general or particular pictures inspired by particular things.
I'll give you both then =w=
Style:
So I remember wayy back before when I was still just lurking around on DeviantArt. There was this one artist in particular which I was stalking non-stop lol. He had two accounts, but his main one was called Yakushi--Kabuto. As I found this while I still was in my weeaboo-phase and in the worst one -- the very-new-to-anime-and-had-recently-found-Naruto-and-was-fangirling-hard-over-the-serie-kind of phase. *shudder*
I liked the way he drew dragons, so I learned from his style and I guess made some of it into my own. This was at the same point in time I was only drawing scary things and monsters. Since I had so big problems with humans and their anatomy, I said to myself "EH I'm just gonna draw monsters! I don't need to learn how to draw humans! =w=".
I find this funny, because now, I'm totally opposite. Now I only draw humans and is failing at monsters and dragons qwq (only just only recently wanted to relearn monsters and scary :red: again)
Oh, don't forget that through this whole time, I was a pathetic little weeaboo and tried drawing anime.. It was horrible.. *shuddering intensifies*
I don't remember later as I feel this is a gap in my memory..
Later I found this aaaamazing artist which to this day is my idol qwq I admire her for her macabre stuff she's made. This and this being my all-time faves from her...Maybe that's when I started getting intrested in actually learning to draw humans again..?
After I found her, I tried for a looong time trying to draw like she does. Still am, just not as much as back then.

Since then, I don't think there has been anything else influeting my style.

What inspires me:
It can be many different things.
Music is usually something artists tend to draw their inspiration and ideas from, as do I. Sadly, I get too elaborate with my ideas and just give up, so I don't actually have any finished piece which was inspired by any music.
So I like to think of myself having a very strong imagination. I used to use that to find my inspiration where I just thought of something and drew it, be it a strange new monster or idea for a deep pic, I drew it because it felt new to me.
Now, mostly what has inspired my stuff is my OCs, studies for school and irl happenings. Sadly not too much is taken from my imagination nowadays.
@CraftedNightmare Here! If you were to travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
For free? 0w0
... Australia >w>
Personally, I'm not much of a travel-person. I'm not one of those daydreaming about seeing the world, traveling around, meeting new people and experiencing stuff. As long as I'm happy where I am, I'm content with my place in this world, and wouldn't change it in any way.​
@CraftedNightmare Here! What are your opinions on the corruption?
Ohohoho~ The corruption, huh? I think people associate me more to the crimson, as I'm a being of FLESH. Truth to be told, I am more in favour of the corruption than the crimson..! I don't know why.. Mby it all started when I found out the corrupted stone-bricks was such a nice building material. After that, I guess my appreciation for the crruption evolved, and I simply started enjoying the thought of corrupted creatures more than gory creatures. This especially, I realized when drawing the corrupted unicorn. I fell in love with the concept of making a monster out of creatures, rather than goryfying them.​

Last edited:
What is your name?

How awesome am I?

Favorite activity?

Why am I asking questions I know the answer to?

Favorite color?

Rainbows or skulls?

Games Or Music?

Why does the eyesocket of that dragon thing in your signature go on all the way to the tip of its nose? isn't that a little inconvenient?

Would you rather have earhair that makes the most annoying noises you can think of or nosehair that smells like death and worse

How many demon lords do you know?

Rainbows, skulls, skulls on rainbows, rainbows on skulls, rainbow-patterned skulls, or rainbows and skulls?

Do you question many people on the internet?
Alright, your turn, Markus.
How deep is the deepest crevice in Hell?
Pass it on.
What is it like in Hell over in that corner?

Have you ever been in a situation where the corruption and crimson combined and charged into Hell?
Alright Joy.

Do you know every one of us?
Alright continue on.
I have no questions.

That makes two of us. Swords?
No questions.

None for me either.
Where are you in Hell?
How many WOF shreds did you have to create in order to get the WoF mask?
YOU REVEALED MY WEAKNESS. PREPARE TO DIE.

Shadow claw?
*shred shred shred*

Thanks. You can do your part.
No questions.

Did you know that @Xman101 isn't the only one with sentient weapons?
Have you ever traveled to the dungeon?
Is there a link between the dungeon and the underworld in that corner?
Alright.
Has a cobalt deposit been found in Hell?

As well as Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, or Titanium?

I have this tendency to ask members not relevant to me what their opinion is of me. I will do so here subject to disapproval. --/inb4 universal hatred/--

What is your opinion of me?

Are you mad you are getting questions faster than you can type?

Is your page lagging too?

I keep refreshing and more stuff keeps popping up O0O
Gawd, this is gonna be a long one qwq

Do you like pizza?
Pizza is love, pizza is life.
Also, what is Devalaous hiding beneath his party hat, dammit
Something no one should bare witness to... *shudder*
What is your name?

How awesome am I?

Favorite activity?

Why am I asking questions I know the answer to?

Favorite color?

Rainbows or skulls?

Games Or Music?
On a scale from 1 to me, you're like... in the middle 8D

Doing absolutely nothing!
But I guess playing games, drawing and coming up with amazing :red: I'm never gonna finish qwq

Because :red: you, dash why :V

Gold and @Teal~

Rainbow skulls owo
(prolly rainbows doe)

I love both equally as much as I use them in different ways. Music when relaxing, games to vent =w=
What would you consider the most hilarious way to die?
Doing what you love qwq
(woah, I'm so deep)
Why does the eyesocket of that dragon thing in your signature go on all the way to the tip of its nose? isn't that a little inconvenient?
I don't know qwq
I made it when I was 13-15 or so and at the time I thought it would be a cool detail. Turns out I stuck with it owo
Would you rather have earhair that makes the most annoying noises you can think of or nosehair that smells like death and worse
:red:, that's hard...
Maybe just the earhair, because I can't stand smelling bad things.... although, I'd get used to the stench later, so it would only be a temporary problem... I donno, if I were to keep living all secluded n :red:, I'd prolly chose noehair from hell.
Does a Person of Flesh taste like Chicken or is it more like Steak?
I donno, but from what I've tasted myself, I taste :red:ing delish, yo!
Do you think Penta-posting is a bad thing to do? I just did it.
I don't mind them, but god damnit, your signature is lagging the :red: out of this tread!
Could you please make it a little more... less obnoxious? kthnx bai.
Do you play TF2?
Not really, but I did for a brief period of time. I still might pop in now and then if I feel like owning the :red: out of people, but it's not a game I'm willing to get invested in.
Le swordbomb has arrived!

Are you willing to count the spinning redigit heads in my signature?
He's prolly about to drop one too 8D

Lemme see.. one.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six.. seven...... seven asses.
k done.
How many demon lords do you know?

Rainbows, skulls, skulls on rainbows, rainbows on skulls, rainbow-patterned skulls, or rainbows and skulls?

Do you question many people on the internet?
Alright, your turn, Markus.
How deep is the deepest crevice in Hell?
Pass it on.
What is it like in Hell over in that corner?

Have you ever been in a situation where the corruption and crimson combined and charged into Hell?
Alright Joy.

Do you know every one of us?
Alright continue on.
I have no questions.

That makes two of us. Swords?
No questions.

None for me either.
Where are you in Hell?
How many WOF shreds did you have to create in order to get the WoF mask?
YOU REVEALED MY WEAKNESS. PREPARE TO DIE.

Shadow claw?
*shred shred shred*

Thanks. You can do your part.
No questions.

Did you know that @Xman101 isn't the only one with sentient weapons?
Have you ever traveled to the dungeon?
Is there a link between the dungeon and the underworld in that corner?
Alright.
Has a cobalt deposit been found in Hell?

As well as Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, or Titanium?
Damn, you guys need to sit down and discuss what you want to ask before bringing the rainbow in here ewe
I don't question many on the internet. If there's something I'm curious about, I usually let the person I'm asking know that they don't feel like answering if they don't want to if it's something personal.

This crevice? Ahh, I haven't really gone all the way to the bottom yet~ my current home is situated in one of the walls, and if I look down, all I see is darkness.

Hell is pretty sweet over here, if I do say so myself. It's so deep that not many mobs traverse down here, and with good reason too *chuckle*
Personally, I'd welcome the two if they ever decided coming down here was a good idea~

Ah, I'm sorry, black one, but I do not know any of you.

Where I am in Hell? I am currently in the cliffsides of -- you guessed it -- the deepest crevice of Hell. I will keep descending untill the end of time.
I do not remember, as memories from my earlier days as someone normal is long passed, but I survived, so I'd guess not many.

I don't even know this so called man of X

I seem to recall a faint memory of the dungeons in my early stages of life. I wonder how it is there now.. I might need to do them a visit soon~
Also, no, I can't recall ever having seen any part of the dungeon down here.

I don't know of any kind of different ores than hellstone down here. Only one I've found so far has been dropped by unlucky wannabe-hardcores~
I have this tendency to ask members not relevant to me what their opinion is of me. I will do so here subject to disapproval. --/inb4 universal hatred/--

Hum. We haven't crossed paths often enough for me to have an opinion about you. I am indifferent =w=

Are you mad you are getting questions faster than you can type?

Is your page lagging too?
I donno, you butt :V

I'm not necessarily mad, but I'm overwhelmed @o@

And yes, it is. So damn much too. faaak.
@Szaila is offline at this time of post which is right after you posted.
No I am not~ OuO
Still typing replies qwq

Last edited:
- oMEGAo oSNIPo -
making love is still the funniest way to die

im not a butt you're a butt

on a scale of 1-10 how well can you ice skate?
Will you spam my q&a thread?
Want to play terraria?
Want to play any game in general?
Am I ever annoying?
Aren't I the best brother ever?
Your opinion on gabby?

Back
Top Bottom