Ask this 2 year old who's username is SkullRay stuff if you want.

four plus four

The Destroyer
Ask me what you want, don't ask what you don't, doesn't really matter what be thy questions as long as thine questions follows thee rules. I also don't have to answer if I don't want to, because stuffs.

I'd make a part here about some "simple questions I expect some people to ask", but I was typing it and it just turned into me saying stuff no one will ask as a joke, so I won't do that right now. Also yes, I am 2 years old like the threads name says.

Last edited:
What is your favorite anime?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite video game?

What is your favorite drink?

Umm... I've never heard of you. Who... are you?
A 2 year old with the username of SkullRay, says so in the title.
What is your favorite anime?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite video game?

What is your favorite drink?
No idea what favorite anime is, but recently I made 3x3 grid with my 9 favorites for my profile, after learning of a 3x3 grid thing for anime via a videos.
v69BjIK - Copy.png

My favorite food is... No idea, so I'm just going to say the souls of the innocent.

Favorite game is Terraria, it's the game I still love after all the time from when I started playing it(which was before 1.2 was announced), and it's the game I've put the most time of any game ever into.

Favorite drink is probably orange/strawberry soda, probably orange.

Are you secretly a cartoon fish who lives in Mercury and has a very successful business that involves alien trafficking and very delicious Mercury pancakes?

Are you secretly a cartoon fish who lives in Mercury and has a very successful business that involves alien trafficking and very delicious Mercury pancakes?
No, I am not. I am secretly a cartoon fish who lives on Pluto and has a slightly successful business that involves alien trafficking and very delicious Pluto pancakes and Pluto syrup.

If you could have any item, ability or superpower from a fictional work, what would it be?

If you could have any item, ability or superpower from a fictional work, what would it be?
Assuming that I can use them the same way their shown in media(since something like lasers shooting from your eyes would definitely use a lot more energy then media tends to suggest, I'd assume), a portal gun would be a great item in real life, superspeed would be a great superpower, and by ability I'm just going to use something that might not be quite an ability, Luffy's gomu gomu fruit would be really useful. In real life things that can kill with ease are mostly useless, so I'd far prefer things that would be useful to have, like all of these. Of the one I'd want most, definitely superspeed.

Back
Top Bottom