Blocks & Decoration Asphalt Platforms! Make better arenas!

Would you like to see Asphalt Platforms in game?

• Yes! It would make boss fights much better!

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Yeah, I might use them.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, needs some work. (Please specify.)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • NOPE! No way.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So I like to build my boss fight arenas with asphalt blocks so that I can run faster. I only face one problem though: I am stuck at one level, and can't move between levels with platforms, decreasing my speed. To fix this problem, I propose adding asphalt platforms!

Asphalt Platform.png

Asphalt platforms are crafted with two asphalt blocks and one platform of any kind at a Blend-O-Matic. The other platform in the recipe is included to make these a bit harder to get. Asphalt platforms will increase the player's speed to slightly slower than that of running on asphalt (about 50 MPH), along with letting the player jump through them like platforms.

Well, that is my small suggestion for today! Please let me know what you think!

Last edited:
I don't support, I think Asphalt Block no longer shoulůd have a speed bonus when walked on. Same goes to Honey Block, beautifull building material but bad because of speed and height jump decrease.

I don't support, I think Asphalt Block no longer shoulůd have a speed bonus when walked on. Same goes to Honey Block, beautifull building material but bad because of speed and height jump decrease.

Why would you want to remove the speed boost from asphalt though? It would kind of defeat the purpose of using them though, and it would cause a lot of boss arenas to become obsolete.

This suggestion is just a way to make player's lives easy. Unless the crafting recipe is much harder to get it would allow for severely unbalanced boss arenas.
Even if the crafting of the platform is made to be very expensive/ time consuming, it still would be unbalanced.

Back
Top Bottom