tModLoader Asphalt Platforms

Zale

Terrarian
Asphalt Platforms
Download: In-game (through tModLoader)
Open Source on GitHub:
Zayul/AsphaltPlatforms

This is a simple mod to add asphalt platforms, craftable with one asphalt block at a Blend-O-Matic. These boost your speed in the same way asphalt blocks do, but also allow you to pass through them.

EIscpmL.png

If you need to install tModLoader, the instructions can be found here. Once you have installed tModLoader, you can download the mod in-game through the mod browser. Just search for the name of this mod, and click download.

Last edited:
hello,
In Expert mode Lava Slimes spawn lava upon being killed thus destroying asphalt platforms.
May i suggest the possibility of upgrading current asphalt platform to something lava resistant?
Thanks for reading!

Oh, question, please!

If these are in Hell, can Lava slimes burn through them like wooden platforms?

I would be so interested in seeing a version that doesn't burn. I would use them everywhere.

Just updated the mod, the tile is no longer destroyed by lava.
hey, i saw this mod and the update that it was unable to be destroyed by lava. i tested it out and unless i have an issue, it still seems to be broken by lava. anyhow, i like your mod.

hey, i saw this mod and the update that it was unable to be destroyed by lava. i tested it out and unless i have an issue, it still seems to be broken by lava. anyhow, i like your mod.
Hey yeah there was an issue, I fixed it now. Finally no more lavadeath.

Back
Top Bottom