• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Assembly Binding Logging?

Magikarp

Terrarian
System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
File name: 'System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
at Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.BinaryConverter.CanConvert(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.GetMatchingConverter(IList`1 converters, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.InitializeContract(JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateDictionaryContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.ResolveContract(Type type)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Terraria.IO.FavoritesFile.Load()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

This is the error that has no fix.
Does anyone know how to fix this error, I have contacted Microsoft and they don't know anything. I have posted this before but it went no where and I need serious help, I know this problem has to do with missing dependencies, the .Net framework and visual studios but I have no clue. I have tried to re-install the .net framework and sdk but for some reason the launcher crashes. I cannot turn on the logging due to the framework being broken and missing a program.
My laptop specs are
i5 M480 2.6GHz 2 cores
4gb Ram
Radeon HD 5650m
1600x900
All help is great

Top Bottom