Assembly Binding Logging?

Magikarp

Terrarian
System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
File name: 'System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
at Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.BinaryConverter.CanConvert(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.GetMatchingConverter(IList`1 converters, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.InitializeContract(JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateDictionaryContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.ResolveContract(Type type)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Terraria.IO.FavoritesFile.Load()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

This is the error that has no fix.
Does anyone know how to fix this error, I have contacted Microsoft and they don't know anything. I have posted this before but it went no where and I need serious help, I know this problem has to do with missing dependencies, the .Net framework and visual studios but I have no clue. I have tried to re-install the .net framework and sdk but for some reason the launcher crashes. I cannot turn on the logging due to the framework being broken and missing a program.
My laptop specs are
i5 M480 2.6GHz 2 cores
4gb Ram
Radeon HD 5650m
1600x900
All help is great

Back
Top Bottom