tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

v.1.4.4.4 gonna try to just have that mod and heros mod too. It still doesnt works
It works for me. Make sure you have them enabled in the mod configuration (the mod description tells you how to get to it), and also scroll down to the config about Jellied Ale, disable that if you want.

It works for me. Make sure you have them enabled in the mod configuration (the mod description tells you how to get to it), and also scroll down to the config about Jellied Ale, disable that if you want.
I want the cute slimes, and they are enable (On) on the mod configuration, so I dont know why it doesnt work

Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians! We're still alive, and we've put out what I like to call a bit of a passion project. It's no secret; I love goblins. So, after some lengthy discussions, quite a bit of coding, and quite a bit of spriting, we're happy to announce a goblin underling overhaul! Though the changelog may look short, there was a LOT of "under the hood" updates. For the time being, you can grab two new goblin minions by doing repeated goblin invasions. Three invasions will guarantee you all three underling minions. Please let us know if you find any issues, find the new lines of dialogue too common, and any other feedback you may have.

Code:
Goblin Underling overhaul.

* FIXES:
    * Fixed Everglow Lantern not having right click targeting functionality
* CHANGES:
    * Satchel of Goodies:
        * Now a minion that uses minion slots
        * Rebalanced to account for using a minion slot
        * Two new tiers (post-Wall of Flesh, post-Cultist)
        * Right Click functionality changed to cycle through classes (Melee -> Magic -> Ranged), each with their own attacks and armor
        * Reworked and expanded chatter
    * Buffed Everglow Lantern and Everhallowed Lantern:
        * Minions now don't lose track of the attacked enemy after dashing through tiles
        * Everglow Lantern: Minions now use local i-frames (it was static before)
        * Everhallowed Lantern: Soul of Fright now inflicts Acid Venom instead of Poison
* ADDITIONS:
    * General
        * Added Simplified Chinese localization (thanks GamMa!)
    * Weapons
        * Dented Coin and Well-Loved Doll
            * Minion summoning weapons that function similarly to the Satchel of Goodies. These minions can be used alongside the Satchel of Goodies

EDIT Nov. 30:
With the monthly update to tModLoader, we've pushed a small patch that includes a fix for the ranged goblin underlings, fixed a few other small issues, and added a Russian localization thanks to the efforts of an individual that goes by the name GodHybrid.

Code:
* FIXES:
    * Fixed Goblin Underling Ranged classes' Jester's Arrows flying past the target
    * Fixed Sigil of the Wing displaying the wrong cooldown duration
    * Fixed some typos
* ADDITIONS:
    * General
        * Added Russian localization (thanks GodHybrid!)

Last edited:
Coder told me not to post this since it's a small update, but I'm a rebel. We've updated the mod again with a few small changes, some being quality of life, some being visuals, and more. Goblin underlings now also have optional drip, because someone asked about that offsite. We have also addressed concerns regarding the Enchanted Sword pet, so now it's much more visually appealing on the eyes. We may not post often, but we definitely listen to feedback!

Code:
* FIXES:
    * Fixed Possessed Goldfish name swap on "Crimson" and "Corruption" alternate costumes
    * Fixed Possessed Goldfish facing the wrong way when swimming

* ADDITIONS:
    * Pets
        * Woby now has an AoMM version with a different appearance
    * Pet Vanity
        * Added new appearances to several pets, found when using the Costume Suitcase
            * Ocean Slime (dedicated to GodHybrid)

* CHANGES:
    * Sigil of the Talon now prevents the grappling hook from latching onto a tile if atleast one enemy was hit
    * Goblin Underling items can now be transmuted into one another via Shimmer
        * Satchel of Goodies -> Well-Loved Doll -> Dented Coin -> repeat
    * Goblin Underlings now have visible rocket boots displayed based on the progression tier. This can be disabled in the configuration
    * Enchanted Sword (vanity pet) is now a light pet and emits light
        * Updated its glow to be more visually pleasing
        * As a consequence, it loses its AoMM version
    * Modified the sprites for the following Minions:
        * Drone Controller drones

Back
Top Bottom