Portfolio/Multi-Topic Assorted Junk I thought would be cool but didn't want to dedicate an entire thread to

Do you like my sprites

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Also Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes again

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm not giving you any other option besides yes ha ha I'm so funny

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Darthkitten

Paladin
Title says it all. This is where I'll be putting my smaller suggestions for Terraria. Mostly items, maybe some enemies or other things from time to time. Maybe just stuff I felt like drawing. Enjoy.

Backpacks

These go in your accessory slot. They simply add another row to your inventory, indicated by green squares instead of blue ones. Removing them from your accessory slot will cause all the items contained within to spill out.

1SieaGQ.png

Miner's Backpack

A simple brown backpack with a shovel attached to the side. Found in underground chests fairly rarely.

Explorer's Backpack

A cute purple backpack with an oversized map sticking out the back. Purchasable from the traveling merchant.

Huge Pink Backpack

A round enormous backpack that seems to resemble some kind of bird. Incredibly rare drop from the Giant Shelly.

Camper's Backpack

A tall enormous backpack with a frying pan on the side. Incredibly rare drop from the Salamander.

Makeshift Backpack

A chest with some rope tied around it. Incredibly rare drop from the Crawdad.

Cooking Station

70TF0wX.png

Like any other crafting station, a cooking station allows for the crafting of certain items. In this case, placeable foods that can be eaten from outside of your inventory simply by clicking on them. The cooking station itself is crafted using 5 lead/iron bars, 5 copper/tin bars, 5 silver/tungsten bars and 5 gold/platinum bars.

KIuQyfD.png

Silver Platter

Doesn't do anything on it's own. Used to craft other dishes. Can be placed, but only used for decoration.

Crafted with:
3 Silver/Tungsten Bars.

Fish Feast

Eating this feast will provide the Well-Fed buff, as well as the Fishing, Sonar and Crate buffs.
Crafted with:
Silver Platter
Atlantic Cod, Salmon, Red Snapper or Tuna
Lime Kelp
Blinkroot

Farm Feast

Eating this feast will provide the Well-Fed buff, as well as the Dangersense, Calm and Hunter buffs.
Crafted with:
Silver Platter
Pumpkin
Bottle of Honey
Mushroom

Fruit Feast

Eating this feast will provide the Well-Fed buff, as well as the Lifeforce, Regeneration and Endurance buffs.
Crafted with:
Silver Platter
Pink Prickly Pear
Life Fruit
Blue Berries

Fowl Feast

Eating this feast will provide the Well-Fed buff, as well as the Wrath, Rage and Battle buffs.
Crafted with:
Silver Platter
Duck
Fireblossom
Orange Bloodroot

Chocolate Cake

Eating this cake will provide the Well-Fed buff, as well as restoring 200 HP. It can be eaten 3 times before reverting to a silver platter.
Crafted with:
Silver Platter
20 Daybloom seeds
10 Gel
3 Marshmallows

Magical Cake

Eating this cake will provide the Well-Fed buff, as well as restoring 300 Mana. It can be eaten 3 times before reverting to a silver platter.
Crafted with:
Silver Platter
20 Daybloom seeds
10 Pumpkins
3 Pixie Dust

Crystalline Wings

A pair of wings that have the same effectiveness as angel wings. Crafted with 1 of every gem excluding amber, and 20 souls of flight.

7TIHRBh.png

Royal Shield and Shovel

AZZoe1j.png

Royal Shield

Damage: 42
Use time: 30
While holding the shield, you receive a boost in defense by 10. However, if you choose to throw it, it will fly out like a slow boomerang. Any projectiles that hit it in this state will be deflected. The shield itself is found in mimics.

FBJ0bFS.png

Royal Shovel
Damage: 60
Use time: 24
Pickaxe Power: 110
In addition to functioning as a pickaxe, this shovel will deflect all projectiles it comes into contact with when swung.
The shovel itself is found in mimics.

Bionic Claws

4lXvbV1.png

Damage: 43
Unlike other summon weapons, the Bionic claws are firmly rooted to the player that summoned them. They can extend up to 30 blocks away, but no further. Most claws resemble the typical claws shape, but on occasion you may get a bionic drill or saw instead. This is simply aesthetic.
Crafted using:
10 Hollowed Bars
10 Souls of Fright
30 Cogs

Phylactery

Said to house the soul of a lich, these objects can occasionally found on one of the three main spellcasters in the Hardmode dungeon: The Diabolist, Necromancer or Ragged Caster.
Phylacteries can be placed down on blocks and used to set a player's spawn point, but more importantly, they can be crafted into a variety of different items.

cklK0yO.png

---------------------------
RTgFnvP.png

Wight Rite

Damage: 40
Summons a ghoulish wight to fight for you. Though fairly slow, each hit the summoned wight inflicts restores a portion of your HP.
Crafted using:
Phylactery
Spell Tome

VZcagtM.png

Lordly Staff
Damage: 47
Summons a cluster of flashing magical light that will shoot projectiles at foes. Each projectile has a small (5%) chance to inflict the Distorted debuff on a foe for 2 seconds.
Crafted using:
Phylactery
10 Gold Bars

ZVI3RlA.png

Soul Drain
Damage: 20
Similar to the Life Drain, the Soul Drain instead restores Mana when being used on foes. It costs no mana to use, but has pretty low damage.
Crafted using:
Phylactery
50 Bones
20 Wood

sd8VXhA.png

Arcane Shield
Damage: 0
Mana Cost: 100
An odd magic item that deals no damage whatsoever. Instead, it will inflict the "Timestop" debuff on all enemies within a 50 block radius for 4 seconds, causing them to freeze in place.
Crafted using:
Phylactery
5 Souls of Night

7pUPgal.png

Arcane Bow
Damage: 50
Use time: 22
A magical bow that will cause any arrows fired from it to become "Arcane Arrows" that have a slight homing property as well as the ability to pierce enemies. It will also shoot between 1-5 arrows with every shot.
Phylactery
5 Souls of Light

Her9tRb.png

Arcane Rifle
Damage: 62
Use time: 29
Firing this gun without moving will cause another like it to be summoned randomly around the player, up to a number of 10. These guns will also fire toward wherever the cursor is pointed.
Phylactery
5 Souls of Sight

Y3CNo6y.png

Arcane Cutlass
Damage: 75
Use time: 18
Hitting a foe with this Sword will cause the player to emit a blue musical note, not unlike the Magical Harp. However, these musical notes travel much faster and will pierce enemies.
Phylactery
5 Souls of Might

J3DFlhy.png

Arcane Spear
Damage: 103
Use time: 23
This spear functions more like a Harpoon and a Grappling Hook than an actual spear. The handle extends into a chain when used, and wherever the tip lands, the player will follow, just like a grappling hook. During the time they are being pulled, they are immune to all kinds of damage.
Phylactery
5 Souls of Fright

I'm not reading your post until you remove the "haha xd" poll. Once it is replaced with a real poll I will read and distribute input.

Royal Shield and Shovel

AZZoe1j.png

Royal Shield

Damage: 42
Use time: 30
While holding the shield, you receive a boost in defense by 10. However, if you choose to throw it, it will fly out like a slow boomerang. Any projectiles that hit it in this state will be deflected. The shield itself is found in mimics.
All I can think of when I see this is: CAPTAIN AMERICA!! Seriously though, I liked the stuff. It seems pretty useful, especially the Arcane Spear. Although:
I'm not reading your post until you remove the "haha xd" poll. Once it is replaced with a real poll I will read and distribute input.
While I like this thread, I will not vote until this is fixed. Not for Lord Garak, but because not giving people an option implies you're scared they don't like it (although I'm sure you aren't).

All I can think of when I see this is: CAPTAIN AMERICA!! Seriously though, I liked the stuff. It seems pretty useful, especially the Arcane Spear. Although:

While I like this thread, I will not vote until this is fixed. Not for Lord Garak, but because not giving people an option implies you're scared they don't like it (although I'm sure you aren't).

Well, if it bothers you two that much, I'm sorry. It was not intended to be taken seriously by any means. If you don't like the sprites, you can just "not" vote, and instead, just post so down below. I won't flip out, promise.

Besides, I can't even change the poll without the help of a moderator.

Well, if it bothers you two that much, I'm sorry. It was not intended to be taken seriously by any means. If you don't like the sprites, you can just "not" vote, and instead, just post so down below. I won't flip out, promise.

Besides, I can't even change the poll without the help of a moderator.
I appreciate your concern, thank you for the response.

IS THAT A MOTHER:red:ING JOJO MADOKA MAGICA REFERENCE????!?!?!

These are all nice, glad to see someone else here likes PMMM too!

There's actually six PMMM references here. I just watched it recently, so I had it on the brain.
Yeah, it's a great show. Didn't expect it to take the sudden turn that it did either.

Also now my Sayaka Terraria character can become a reality

New backpack:

Hero's Backpack: a round, green gradient backpack. It seems to have the head of a certain orange dog sticking out the top. Rare drop from any Hallowed enemy.

Back
Top Bottom