tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Simple Auto Chests: Do you prefer "elaborate" names for the chests or simpler ones?

• Elaborate

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey! I really like your mod and I have been using it in the past for a while now, but since I updated to tmodloader v0.10, alot of mods have not updated to that version yet... >.> Or course, I knew that would happen, but I was still wondering when you planned on updating SimpleAutoChests to 0.10. Would love to have it for my new playthrough!

Hey! I really like your mod and I have been using it in the past for a while now, but since I updated to tmodloader v0.10, alot of mods have not updated to that version yet... >.> Or course, I knew that would happen, but I was still wondering when you planned on updating SimpleAutoChests to 0.10. Would love to have it for my new playthrough!

Hey, I wasn't aware of the update. I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know!

Edit: It may be a while. There are some fundamental changes to the way things are named, messages are sent, etc.

Last edited:
Edit: It may be a while. There are some fundamental changes to the way things are named, messages are sent, etc.

That's fine, just take your time. Believe it or not, I have other things to do than Terraria XD I know, hard to believe seeing as Terraria is my life.

if we put a jar of a gold butterfly in the bait collector, would it just catch gold butterflies or just increase the chances of catching the gold butterfly along with other butterflies

if we put a jar of a gold butterfly in the bait collector, would it just catch gold butterflies or just increase the chances of catching the gold butterfly along with other butterflies

Just the gold butterfly, and since it has such a high value and bait power, it'll only catch 1-2 per day.

ahh i see thank you for clarifying!

Hey man,

I'd like to point out that since the update to tmodloader 0.10 I can't craft from the chests anymore, as if they are no longer chests per se. For instance, I open up the Fish gatherer and while having all the resources (but the bass) I can't craft on it. If I take the bass from the chest into my inventory, voila, crafting is allowed. :)

Hey man,

I'd like to point out that since the update to tmodloader 0.10 I can't craft from the chests anymore, as if they are no longer chests per se. For instance, I open up the Fish gatherer and while having all the resources (but the bass) I can't craft on it. If I take the bass from the chest into my inventory, voila, crafting is allowed. :)

So you can't use the materials in the chest to craft unless you move them into your inventory first? I don't know why that's the case, the auto chests should be identical to any other vanilla chest apart from the code that restocks them every day. I'll take a look, maybe something changed with the new tModloader.

Edit: Should be fixed now

Last edited:
Thanks! I just updated it, it should work now.
It didn't, but the mistake was mine. I didn't test if it was another mod.
I did now, mod by mod and I figured out it only happens when the mod ExperienceAndClasses is also running.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/experience-and-classes.53048/

Without this mod, it works perfectly. With it, no crafty.

EDIT: I will report this on the other mod topic aswel, see if it it's something on their end. Thanks for the quick answer! ;)
EDIT2: My goodness, silly me. The problem is with ANY chest (somehow, I only tried yours, I am so sorry... :()

It didn't, but the mistake was mine. I didn't test if it was another mod.
I did now, mod by mod and I figured out it only happens when the mod ExperienceAndClasses is also running.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/experience-and-classes.53048/

Without this mod, it works perfectly. With it, no crafty.

EDIT: I will report this on the other mod topic aswel, see if it it's something on their end. Thanks for the quick answer! ;)

Well, I fixed some spelling mistakes anyway, so not a total waste of time!

After the last update to Simple Auto Chests I am unable to craft from normal chests.

Attachments

• Literally unplayable.png
    Literally unplayable.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
After the last update to Simple Auto Chests I am unable to craft from normal chests.

Hey there! :)
That is happening because of a conflict, possibly with the mod Experience and Classes (though it was fixed from their end), are you sure your mods are up to date?
Otherwise, try checking mod by mod to see which one is causing the issue.
As far as we know, it is nothing with Auto Chests.

:)

Would it be possible to make it so the ore gatherer can potentially grab ores from other mods? Namely things like Calamity and Thorium.

Back
Top Bottom