tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Simple Auto Chests: Do you prefer "elaborate" names for the chests or simpler ones?

• Elaborate

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would also like the "chests have been stocked" message to come back. It lets you know when it is a new day, whether you have a time piece on you or not. It's also a good reminder to go check the chests; I'd forgotten all about mine.

That seems like a bit of a cheat. I mean, the whole mod is pretty cheaty anyway, but a different kind of cheaty. IDK, I may add it as a config option in the future.

My favorite thing about Terraria mods is that they give objectives other than "Give all NPCs a house" or "Beat all bosses." So thanks for making this, it saves time getting those goals and has its own goal.

My favorite thing about Terraria mods is that they give objectives other than "Give all NPCs a house" or "Beat all bosses." So thanks for making this, it saves time getting those goals and has its own goal.
Thank you! I'm glad you found my mods useful.

I really like the Auto Chests you've made, but holy hell dude, the requirement of some of them is very grindy. But for the use it has, I guess It's fair.
I only find it quite weird that I can craft Suspicious Looking Eyes when near the Corruption Gathering Chest, or whatever is the name of it.

Can you add Shadows of Abaddon support as well as making the Eye of Desolation and Starcore non-consumable in the Boss Farmer? Not sure if Starcore isn't, but... And how about the Eidolon Tablet. If Thorium is installed, it will drop a Treasure Bag AND the Ancient Manipulator. Also, can we have Fargo alt summon support? Like the Fleshy Doll for WoF drops.

So I couldn't find an issue tracker, but I found that the Simple Auto Chests will rename themselves to "Chest" when re-logging into a world sometimes if there's no items inside them.

Breaking and replacing fixes it, but it's kind of annoying.

Hey, thanks for your amazing work in this mod, but I have an idea for a Gatherer that would be useful. Forest. It would gather lenses, gel, mabye rarely zombie arms and arrows and such. It would just make it easier to farm stuff like that, though mabye you need zombie banner first? Like, it's included in the recipie?

I can't break or pick up any simple auto chests in multiplayer. Singleplayer works fine, but if I load up the same world in multiplayer, even as the local host, a chest will withstand infinite hits from even a picksaw without breaking. The ground beneath it can be hit with a pick and will show visible damage (unlike most chests, which won't let you hit the ground under it at all) but will still never break.
As far as I can tell there is no way to pick up a simple auto chest in multiplayer. No other mods were initialized when I tested this.

I have an idea. What if, when you put a gatherer in the area it gets stuff from, the collection rate is boosted? If the gem gatherer is in the Caverns, it gets a better gather rate. If Crimson is in the crimson, etc. How hard would that be?

do you know if you could add more weapons for the dart mod? i feel like more dart weapons could bridge the gap better, and make it a viable subclass

Does autochests work fine on current tModLoader version? I'm not getting any crashes but there are some errors, but the chests seem to be gathering resources fine.

Hey! Can you make the Chest mod for 1.4 Tmodloader as i love this mod if that is possible or port it to steamwork shop for someone to continue it for you?

Back
Top Bottom