IC Asterra: World of Magic

The Beheaded raised his sword as if to lop off his head, the vine forced his head to lift upward, exposing his neck
"Let him go, or else."

“oh, please calm down. We were just having a nice talk until your primal mortal ‘heroism‘ kicked in. Why must all mortals be this way..?”
"I won't let others get harmed, especially when you're trying to drain their soul away."
Chronoa quickly tries to behead Tenebris with her sword

"Let him go, or else."
The Beheaded dropped the spike and held up a finger in a waiting motion towards the voice, trying to get Albedo in a state of total fear to see if he was in-fact, the bodysnatcher. He then slowly began putting the tip of the sword closer and closer to his neck.
"I won't let others get harmed, especially when you're trying to drain their soul away."
Chronoa quickly tries to behead Tenebris with her sword
The closer the blade got to his neck, the harder it felt to swing, as if it was swinging through honey, it finally became virtually immovable a few inches from his neck.

“Why must you be so concerned with others and not me?
I was the one talking to you anyways, all that this mortal did was try and barge in to steal my stuff, isnt that right? “

“Why must you be so concerned with others and not me? I was the one talking to you anyways, all that this mortal did was try and barge in to steal my stuff, isnt that right? “
"I don't think killing them is a proper punishment. Kicking them out would suffice."
The light surrounding her sword completely dims out, and in its place is now a thin layer of pure darkness.

The Beheaded dropped the spike and held up a finger in a waiting motion towards the voice, trying to get Albedo in a state of total fear to see if he was in-fact, the bodysnatcher. He then slowly began putting the tip of the sword closer and closer to his neck.
"Are you trying to waste time here?!"
"I've died once, so threats like this won't really work. Besides, I'm not the Bodysnatcher"

"I don't think killing them is a proper punishment. Kicking them out would suffice."
The light surrounding her sword completely dims out, and in its place is now a thin layer of pure darkness.
The blade would then slide into Tenebris’ neck, really only having a few inches worth of momentum, it still goes pretty deep though.

”mmmmm… ouch… you sure like aiming for the neck.”

he grabbed the tip of the sword that was in front of him, slowly pulling the sword deeper forward through his neck, black blood dripping everywhere.

"Are you trying to waste time here?!"
"I've died once, so threats like this won't really work. Besides, I'm not the Bodysnatcher"
The Beheaded then physically put the sword onto his neck, lifting up his own leg and writing something on the piece of paper with his free hand, then holding it up to Albedo’s face.

”Prove it.”

"Albedo Goldsteel, Leader of the Templar Corps' Research and Development Division. I am also blessed with the Authority of Time."
"That's a lot of bragging rights."

”mmmmm… ouch… you sure like aiming for the neck.”

he grabbed the tip of the sword that was in front of him, slowly pulling the sword deeper forward through his neck, black blood dripping everywhere.
She doesn't really look surprised, but kind of disgusted instead.

"Albedo Goldsteel, Leader of the Templar Corps' Research and Development Division. I am also blessed with the Authority of Time."
"That's a lot of bragging rights."
He writes something down again

Anybody who knows you could know that, tell me something personal.

She doesn't really look surprised, but kind of disgusted instead.
(first off, is this just a generic sword that I can completely ruin..?)

The blade has been pulled down all the way to it‘s hilt now, Tenebris gripped the blade and then chuckled.

“I don’t think you understand what it means to be a god, young lady.”

(first off, is this just a generic sword that I can completely ruin..?)
(It's Trisha's signature sword, the Durandal. You can't really destroy it unless you want the whole dome to experience an explosion of Light)
"Tch. Angels of the afterlife, come and guide my destiny! Sacred Light!"
A large beam of light (like a Kamehameha) bursts forth from her left hand, attempting to turn Tenebris to dust.

He writes something down again

Anybody who knows you could know that, tell me something personal.
"I am a reincarnated being from Earth, who died from a gunshot wound. There, happy?"

(G1):
Blue turns to Raven.
"Raven?"

(G3):
"I am a reincarnated being from Earth, who died from a gunshot wound. There, happy?"
Emerald turns to The Beheaded.
"...I think that's enough..."
"...wait a second."

Emerald walks between The Beheaded, Raven, and Albedo.

"I'm going to ask all of you simultaneously this question. If any of you are the Bodysnatcher, you'll - hopefully - contradict each other."
<Hopefully, everyone knows enough about the Bodysnatcher to be able to answer this.>

Emerald paces around a bit, looking at everyone in the room.
"Wouldn't the Bodysnatcher be able to look through a person's memories?"
"That'd kinda nullify Albedo's defence."

Aber finishes running up to Nocturne.
"Hey, Nocturne."

I think it was gonna be one of Esther’s characters but I forgor.
(I was considering letting Cerise be yoinked, but my plan for introing him is a bit different... I also considered Tasmei but then said no because his soul is damaged already.)

Blue turns to Raven.
"Raven?"
"Princess Raven to you. What do you need from me?"
"I'm going to ask all of you simultaneously this question. If any of you are the Bodysnatcher, you'll - hopefully - contradict each other."
<Hopefully, everyone knows enough about the Bodysnatcher to be able to answer this.>

Emerald paces around a bit, looking at everyone in the room.
"Wouldn't the Bodysnatcher be able to look through a person's memories?"
"That'd kinda nullify Albedo's defence.
"The Bodysnatcher can indeed read the victim's memories, but there's a limit..."
"...they can't read memories from different timelines or different lives."
"Exactly."

(G1):
"Princess Raven to you. What do you need from me?"
"(Right, sorry.)"
“I was just asking if you thought that was all of them.”

(G3):
"The Bodysnatcher can indeed read the victim's memories, but there's a limit..."
"...they can't read memories from different timelines or different lives."
"Exactly."
<That checks out. Unless there’s two of them.>
“Alright then.”

Emerald then looks at The Beheaded. <Now to see about him...>
<Wait... maybe it'd be a better idea to...>
"Right. You. (Sorry, still never got a name from you). How many portals did you see back in that dome?" <That is, assuming he got here from there.>
<He can just raise his fingers, right?>

"Nocturne!"
Aber's waving to get her attention now.

(It's Trisha's signature sword, the Durandal. You can't really destroy it unless you want the whole dome to experience an explosion of Light)
(dammit..)

Tenebris’ grip on the sword tip slowly dissolved the blade into darkness, it’s shape then warps and solidifies, Tenebris now holding the hilt the weapon and Chronoa holding the tip. He then thrust the blade through his own neck in an attempt to stab Chronoa.

"Tch. Angels of the afterlife, come and guide my destiny! Sacred Light!"
A large beam of light (like a Kamehameha) bursts forth from her left hand, attempting to turn Tenebris to dust.
But he didn’t get the chance, he was covered in the beam of light and could be seen partially disintegrating.

When the beam ended, a skeleton with bits of seared flesh remained, the bones were grey and illuminated by a dim grey light.

“oh well.. you humans never really learn, do you.”

The flesh began rapidly regenerating.

He pointed and emphasized the word personal.
(G1):

"(Right, sorry.)"
“I was just asking if you thought that was all of them.”
Scourge entered the room

“What the hell-?”

(G3):

<That checks out. Unless there’s two of them.>
“Alright then.”

Emerald then looks at The Beheaded. <Now to see about him...>
<Wait... maybe it'd be a better idea to...>
"Right. You. (Sorry, still never got a name from you). How many portals did you see back in that dome?" <That is, assuming he got here from there.>
<He can just raise his fingers, right?>
The Beheaded showed 4 fingers on one hand, then reluctantly letting Albedo go.

Last edited:
(G1):
"In this room? Yes. In this entire castle? No."
"...alright then. We'll have to deal with that, then."

Scourge entered the room

“What the hell-?”
Blue turns to Scourge. "I found Princess Raven."

(G3):
"What's up?"
"We came here to keep an eye out for you."
"Don't want the Bodysnatcher to take your body while you're off guard."

Aber also gestures to Ione and Colin, who probably would have been following along.

The Beheaded showed 4 fingers on one hand, then reluctantly letting Albedo go.
Emerald nods. "Yep. Exactly how many portals I saw."
"Then... assuming there's only one Bodysnatcher... that should make us all clear, right?"

``What can a guy do to simply survive after improving their own mindset, first I get taken over by strange parasites and now a god is trying to drain my soul...``

(G1)

*|He would just let them do their own thing, not speaking up or anything.|*

(I want to get three warp rings, one for getting my self into the role play world, another one is for yeeting Cream back to the main world, and the final one for making myself out of this role play world)
(You know that’s illegal)
(So I want to do that but I can’t)

(How do I continue with Aquarius?)
(Which group is he in? I'm assuming he's still in the time distortion dome)

"We came here to keep an eye out for you."
"Don't want the Bodysnatcher to take your body while you're off guard."

Aber also gestures to Ione and Colin, who probably would have been following along.
"Mmm, thanks~... I don't need you guys to stalk me, though. That feels weird, honestly."

Emerald nods. "Yep. Exactly how many portals I saw."
"Then... assuming there's only one Bodysnatcher... that should make us all clear, right?"
"Probably."

Back
Top Bottom