IC Asterra: World of Magic

"So! I'm guessing these tokens could act as bait for those Parasirens, or at least act as a locator beacon. Wanna try?"
Hilda walks around, holding the three tokens (now combined into one, larger medal) out in front of her

"So! I'm guessing these tokens could act as bait for those Parasirens, or at least act as a locator beacon. Wanna try?"
Hilda walks around, holding the three tokens (now combined into one, larger medal) out in front of her
Blue nods.
“Sure.”

After a while, the medal starts emitting a dark purple glow, along with an ominous screech. A cursed minesweeper, I suppose?
"Something must be near this area."
"Proceed with caution."
Why is she still here?

(Mi amigo, buddy, pal, tomodachi, chum, just don't make your character always wander off alone if you want to do something)

"Ah, did you not find your friend?"
The same old man from before walks by again, looking around as if he's trying to find Bianka in the group

<...hm. Odd.>
"No, unfortunately."

Blue continues to keep a lookout for anything that may approach, while watching the old man as well.

"That is indeed unfortunate for you."
A swarm of insects suddenly start to emerge from various corners of the alleyway they are in
"Be careful, youngsters. These pests have been here for weeks."
"Thanks for the tip, gramps"

*|A ball of water would float up near the group.....|*
Blue notices the ball of water.
"That is indeed unfortunate for you."
A swarm of insects suddenly start to emerge from various corners of the alleyway they are in
"Be careful, youngsters. These pests have been here for weeks."
"Thanks for the tip, gramps"
<...great. Just great.>
Blue immediately shapes his water ball into 3 water spikes, momentarily forgetting about the other ball of water.

Back
Top Bottom