IC Asterra: World of Magic

Scourge headed north, first going back to the Beheaded and telling anyone still left to follow him. He made a light jog back through the group and then north.

((If it’s possible, could I have a summary of generally what’s happened in the current plotline? I still have 60+ notifications to catch up on right now -_-))

((If it’s possible, could I have a summary of generally what’s happened in the current plotline? I still have 60+ notifications to catch up on right now -_-))
(ahem

so basically

everyone spawns in at various times

all my OCs commit the obligatory collateral damage to expensive buildings while entering

cue the everyone is here SSBU thing

then a generally boring side quest to find Bianka through some forest, there was a shadowy figure following the group, nobody seems to know who this is yet.

brief break

AAA falling from an orbital strike chair

mission to find another person who can help us in some war apparently… but there’s these ear termites called parasirens which take over your brain and turn you into a zombie basically.. (just mentally.. not like physically). Some bards seperate us from Bianka, everyone breaks up to try and find Bianka, and as of current the group is finally coming back together with a lead on where to go..

exhale)

(ahem

so basically

everyone spawns in at various times

all my OCs commit the obligatory collateral damage to expensive buildings while entering

cue the everyone is here SSBU thing

then a generally boring side quest to find Bianka through some forest, there was a shadowy figure following the group, nobody seems to know who this is yet.

brief break

AAA falling from an orbital strike chair

mission to find another person who can help us in some war apparently… but there’s these ear termites called parasirens which take over your brain and turn you into a zombie basically.. (just mentally.. not like physically). Some bards seperate us from Bianka, everyone breaks up to try and find Bianka, and as of current the group is finally coming back together with a lead on where to go..

exhale)
(Tl;dr this is the 2nd time we're finding Bianka)

"Sure, I'll go. It's not like anyone remembers I'm here."
Azusa walks away to find Retzo. Period much?

Back
Top Bottom