tModLoader Astral Plane

Finally done with making a custom shader! This was pretty difficult, not gonna lie, but it was worth it. The shader will be quite useful in visuals of some upcoming features... So as always, stay tuned!

Could you technically go down both vanilla and astral progression at the same time?
[doublepost=1529428000,1529427871][/doublepost]Oh, and a suggestion... can you make lower levels of lenses/potions/placeables, etc. reveal higher creatures but they're kinda fuzzy and faded? And you can't interact with them until you can see them clearly?

Could you technically go down both vanilla and astral progression at the same time?
Well yeah, if you want to, sure.
Oh, and a suggestion... can you make lower levels of lenses/potions/placeables, etc. reveal higher creatures but they're kinda fuzzy and faded? And you can't interact with them until you can see them clearly?
Interesting idea, I *might* do that. Don't know, maybe. For now, if you don't have a certain required sight level yet, you just don't see/interact with the stuff at all.

This really reminds me of Astral World concept from Berserk and I wonder if it was an inspiration. Definitely looks interesting.

Just one of the things in my opinion has been used before then.

Also i forgot about the ethereal from enigma. And yeah it does not work like this.

Back
Top Bottom