1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Survival Atlantic Challenge Map

Discussion in 'Released' started by The Original Robban^, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Gwenyvier

Gwenyvier Terrarian

Mostly having fun on the map. Got to hell and got some lava, hellevator is now empty of water for fast travel to hell. Have Crimtane Armor... although I failed to beat the BoC. Got insanely lucky and got one of my favorite early game weapons when I wasn't actually farming for it, the Medusa Head.

You may want to add a Hand Warmer in a chest either at spawn or sitting on top of the snow biome... at least in the expert mode world. As travelling through the snow biome on that one is painfully slow due to the permanent Chilled debuff.

The only other thing I've noticed is a rather odd occurrence with the Travelling Merchant. He seems to consistently spawn on top of a large hill in the snow biome. Due to NPCs drowning now (is that for normal as well, or expert only?) he dies about a minute later. I don't think you can actually fix that one, just wanted to mention it

2. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack Dungeon Spirit

I've seen that crap with the Travelling Merchant too! Which is really weird and oddly specific. I'm going to try building an air pocket for him.

3. Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja Terrarian

This seems really cool. How did you add the water in?

4. SnailsAttack

An editor called T-Edit.

5. Halt

Halt Golem

I have fun with this map, but jellyfish gear sounds like cheating... I deleted it and bam... Not cheating... So... You chosen Easy, but can revert to Normal whenever you want... Nice...

6. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

Most maps don't even tell you how to download it, THANKS MAN

7. CoCokk111

CoCokk111 Terrarian

why not make a world filled with lava,:p

8. SnailsAttack

You wouldn't be able to place blocks in lava or see through it. Also it would destroy all the trees and stuff.

9. CoCokk111

CoCokk111 Terrarian

so we can live just under earth ,:):)