Map-Survival Atlantic Challenge Map

Mostly having fun on the map. Got to hell and got some lava, hellevator is now empty of water for fast travel to hell. Have Crimtane Armor... although I failed to beat the BoC. Got insanely lucky and got one of my favorite early game weapons when I wasn't actually farming for it, the Medusa Head.

You may want to add a Hand Warmer in a chest either at spawn or sitting on top of the snow biome... at least in the expert mode world. As travelling through the snow biome on that one is painfully slow due to the permanent Chilled debuff.

The only other thing I've noticed is a rather odd occurrence with the Travelling Merchant. He seems to consistently spawn on top of a large hill in the snow biome. Due to NPCs drowning now (is that for normal as well, or expert only?) he dies about a minute later. I don't think you can actually fix that one, just wanted to mention it

Mostly having fun on the map. Got to hell and got some lava, hellevator is now empty of water for fast travel to hell. Have Crimtane Armor... although I failed to beat the BoC. Got insanely lucky and got one of my favorite early game weapons when I wasn't actually farming for it, the Medusa Head.

You may want to add a Hand Warmer in a chest either at spawn or sitting on top of the snow biome... at least in the expert mode world. As travelling through the snow biome on that one is painfully slow due to the permanent Chilled debuff.

The only other thing I've noticed is a rather odd occurrence with the Travelling Merchant. He seems to consistently spawn on top of a large hill in the snow biome. Due to NPCs drowning now (is that for normal as well, or expert only?) he dies about a minute later. I don't think you can actually fix that one, just wanted to mention it
I've seen that crap with the Travelling Merchant too! Which is really weird and oddly specific. I'm going to try building an air pocket for him.

I have fun with this map, but jellyfish gear sounds like cheating... I deleted it and bam... Not cheating... So... You chosen Easy, but can revert to Normal whenever you want... Nice...

Back
Top Bottom