OOC Auchalbye (OOC)

Auchalbye: An Odyssey Through Worlds
Special Thanks to @DragonWitch⨂

Link To IC

Auchalbye (Pronounced Aw-kal-bi) is a roleplay that was created to help revitalise the roleplay section and to act as a competitor to RJITU.

The roleplay begins in a rural town known as Oxford, famous for its production of an alloy of steel and gold known as auchalbye. Auchalbye possesses the strength of steel and the beauty of gold, making it highly valuable.
Oxford's culture is best described as a mixture of both American and Australian culture, so that's twice the amount of racism!

However, anything outside of New Oxford is up for the members of this roleplay to decide, much like that of RJITU.

It's highly recommended that a new character not in any other roleplays is used.

Character Limit of 4. This is subject to change.

Character Name:

Character Nickname:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Species:

Character Height:

Character Weight:

Character Personality:

Character Equipment:

Character Abilities:

Character Backstory:

Character Quirks:

Character Flaws:

Extras/Trivia:

- Follow all TCF rules
- Avoid making a mary sue, please
- Avoid controlling other people's characters without permission
- Don't be mean to newcomers, remember that once you were also a newcomer
- Respect pronouns. This also applies to outside of this rp
- Have fun ya goofs

Last edited:
I have been watching this for a while. I am just going to drop a character here and hope this gets more interest

Character Name: Misty Dusk
Character Nickname: Dusk
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 19
Character Appearance: A black puma-like tabaxi wearing dark green and red clothes, his left eye is iridescent and shifts colors to match the season,
Character Species: Tabaxi (Catfolk)
Character Height: 5' 10"
Character Weight: 120 lbs
Character Personality: He has trouble settling in one place for long, lives life to the fullest, and loves to wander and learn
Character Equipment: A backpack containing leather armor, a second set of clothes, a bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, and about 10 days worth of rations, on one side of the backpack he has a bow, and on the other side is a shortsword and sheath, he has a concealed dagger at his waist,
Character Abilities: Small magical ability, stealthy, can climb well, fast
Character Backstory: Misty Dusk has been a wanderer as long as he has lived, while still young he found his way from the normal world to the feywild, due to exposure to the different world his left eye changed and he has always been drawn back to the feywild.
Character Quirks: Might wander away mid-conversation, loves shiny things
Character Flaws: Can't keep track of time, forgetful, not the smartest, dislikes water
Extras/Trivia: text color: #36414a

I have been watching this for a while. I am just going to drop a character here and hope this gets more interest

Character Appearance: A black puma-like tabaxi wearing dark green and red clothes, his left eye is iridescent and shifts colors to match the season,
Character Personality: He has trouble settling in one place for long, lives life to the fullest, and loves to wander and learn
Character Equipment: A backpack containing leather armor, a second set of clothes, a bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, and about 10 days worth of rations, on one side of the backpack he has a bow, and on the other side is a shortsword and sheath, he has a concealed dagger at his waist,
Character Backstory: Misty Dusk has been a wanderer as long as he has lived, while still young he found his way from the normal world to the feywild, due to exposure to the different world his left eye changed and he has always been drawn back to the feywild.
Character Flaws: Can't keep track of time, forgetful, not the smartest, dislikes water
I read the species as Cabtaxi and got confused lol

I might post an application in a bit once I generate another idea.

Accepted!

I have a couple questions I believe could be relevant here.

Firstly, this quote here:

Auchalbye possesses the strength of steel and the beauty of gold
This implies the material has same durability as steel and at least similar appearance to that of gold.
So how similar is the appearance to gold?

Second, how is the material magically?

I have a couple questions I believe could be relevant here.

Firstly, this quote here:

This implies the material has same durability as steel and at least similar appearance to that of gold.
So how similar is the appearance to gold?

Second, how is the material magically?
You would need a very good eye to notice the difference. Auchalbye is slightly less shiny than 24K gold.

Auchalbye can't generate magic, but it can conduct it reasonably well.

Back
Top Bottom