OOC Auchalbye (OOC)

Since I'm me, again with asking a thing.
Is there a character limit? If there is, what is it?

Since I'm me, again with asking a thing.
Is there a character limit? If there is, what is it?
4 for now.

Are dragons and ponies allowed, if expanding from Elemental's train of thought?
Anything outside of New Oxford is up to the members to decide. If you want dragons and ponies, then you can have them.
Edit: Elemental, I didn't read your message until after writing this, but anything outside of New Oxford is up to you and the others, so you can have Pokemon.
And to expand on that, what isn't allowed?
Very little. However, I do ask that New Oxford's lore isn't changed by roleplay members, thank you. Other than that, do basically whatever you want if it doesn't make the roleplay unplayable. (Eg. You can't destroy the universe, kill every lifeform, etc)

4 for now.

Anything outside of New Oxford is up to the members to decide. If you want dragons and ponies, then you can have them.

Very little. However, I do ask that New Oxford's lore isn't changed by roleplay members, thank you. Other than that, do basically whatever you want if it doesn't make the roleplay unplayable. (Eg. You can't destroy the universe, kill every lifeform, etc)
are Pokémon allowed?

Character Name: Simon Iglesias

Character Nickname: N/A

Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Early 20s, Birthday is January 14
Character Appearance: Brown curly hair with a ponytail. Wears a yellow scarf with symbols at the ends, baggy pants and a red bandanna. Has metal boots. Has a silver ring on hand. Green eyes.
Character Species: Human

Character Height: 173 cm

Character Weight: Light
Character Personality: Quiet and ruthless. Will not hesitate to use violence when necessary. Cautious, but defensive of things he cares about.
Character Equipment: Light armour, handgun
Character Abilities: Able to summon and command Asterio at will. Basic magic.
Character Backstory: you'll see

Character Quirks: Protective, enjoys reading and summoning demons at 3am
Character Flaws: Overly cautious, often pushing people away
Extras/Trivia: Battle Theme:

Character Name: Asterio

Character Nickname: Aster

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: ???

Character Appearance: Humanoid with bulls head (metal bottom jaw) and 4 horns. Gold shoulderplates and large black raven wings. Black lightly furry skin and hoofed feet. Scarves and cloth/robes hanging from belt. Red eyes and several chains holding horns, wings, shoulders down. Red, blue, black fire around body. When chained, only shoulders and upwards visible.

Character Species: Demon

Character Height: 6 metres (Chained) 20 metres full height

Character Weight: Heavy

Character Personality: Aggressive and violent. Only able to be controlled by people wearing Simon's silver ring. When nobody is wearing ring, Asterio shows murderous behaviour and has been known to burn towns

Character Equipment: N/A

Character Abilities: Demonic magic, fire magic, strength

Character Backstory: you'll know later

Character Quirks: Possibly cares about Simon's safety and wellbeing.

Character Flaws: Violent when not controlled

Extras/Trivia: Rumoured to have once been a human. Battle Theme:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom