Augmented TCF - A Chrome Extension & FireFox Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I just installed it on Firefox and... I don't see any "options" button :\

You should see a button named "Augmented TCF" when you hover over your name on the forums (in the top right). I'm working on adding another way to get to options on firefox.

I was gonna get this but I think I love the reviews more
eiTYDmc.png

1.2.5 should be updated on both Chrome & FireFox soon (sending the update after I send this post) updates pushed to AMO & WebStore, should be available whenever they usually are after an update.
  • Adds an option to automatically add color tags to profile posts
    • Therefore I also updated the unsubmitted content warner to not bug you if you just have color tags as your "content" (though it will warn if there's content in your color tags)

I've got some feedback:
  • On the 'Replace Smilies' option, you misspelled "apply"
  • A way to replace certain emotes would be nice, I dislike all of the Guide's emotes, but I'm fine with the others.
  • If you add Comic Sans as a font I'm going to be happy. I'd love to see a serious suggestion or bug report made in Comic Sans. :dryadgrin:
  • Because I'm absolutely insane, maybe add a way to get to the 'Your News Feed' and the 'New Profile Posts' page. It takes a long time to get to Your News Feed, and I don't even know how to get to the New Profile Posts page.
Well, that's all I got for now. I'm loving this Extension~ :dryadgrin:

Because I'm absolutely insane, maybe add a way to get to the 'Your News Feed' and the 'New Profile Posts' page. It takes a long time to get to Your News Feed, and I don't even know how to get to the New Profile Posts page.
Go to the members tab and it is up at the top.

• On the 'Replace Smilies' option, you misspelled "apply"
It'll be fixed whenever I send out my next update c:

• A way to replace certain emotes would be nice, I dislike all of the Guide's emotes, but I'm fine with the others.
Possibly. I'll think about it.

• If you add Comic Sans as a font I'm going to be happy. I'd love to see a serious suggestion or bug report made in Comic Sans. :dryadgrin:
Will do, it'll also be out whenever next update comes around.

• Because I'm absolutely insane, maybe add a way to get to the 'Your News Feed' and the 'New Profile Posts' page. It takes a long time to get to Your News Feed, and I don't even know how to get to the New Profile Posts page.
Never heard of either of them (though I did find that new profile posts is missing a background on the main content), plus I wouldn't be sure where to put them.

I've also just noticed the way you put in color for profile posts and such. You don't need a [/color] to use color BBCode. :dryadhappy:

I've also just noticed the way you put in color for profile posts and such. You don't need a [/color] to use color BBCode. :dryadhappy:

Oh, I never knew that. I changed it, and may as well send out an update with all these minor fixes.

EDIT: actually i'm going to add a little something before I send the update. Expect the update within roughly 15 min.

1.2.6 is out!
  • Fixed a typo in settings.
  • Added Comic Sans MS to the list of selectable fonts.
  • "Apply Message Color to Profile Posts" changed (both functionally and name-wise) to include the justify and font face options. It also ignores adding unneeded closing tags, therefore taking up less space.

I'm not seeing Comic Sans on the list.

Are you sure you've updated to 1.2.6, it should say in your list of extensions. Also, comic sans is listed as "Comic Sans MS" above Couriour New, below Book Antiqua, and only in your ATCF options.

Since I'm on vacation with a different computer (actually, a laptop currently) and don't have ATCF source on me (..and I really like to pet the cat a lot), I sadly can't work on ATCF for the next 2 weeks. That said, I felt I would make myself a little "TODO" list of stuff that I should implement when I get home (because I'm too lazy to make a text document and then transfer that later, I'd probably even forget about that :P).
  • Adding a feature to "Style Fixes" that changes the color of links on the snow theme to be more noticeable (color candidates: none, todo add more).
  • Increase the z-index of the floating menu to any number over 5000 so the menu overlaps lock notices.
  • Ability to block signatures.
  • Change custom smiles, line 20, to use raw create element and attribute setting instead of innerHTML.
  • Check if there's a different version of jQuery that'll work fine with the add-on, hopefully a version AMO recognises.
As always, feel free to suggest more features. I really enjoy adding onto my extension, so suggestions can easily be for everyone's benefit.

With the style fix I added, I changed 2 colors, link colors & the color of the background of "start a conversation":
535fa06d98.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom