Augmented TCF - A Chrome Extension & FireFox Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a feature to block certain signatures? There are some I find annoying.

Sure, though I'll be figuring a good way to do that. One way of going about doing it would be to add a little menu next to all the other post actions (like, + quote, reply) that allows you to do atcf stuff (block color, sig, anything else in the future).

Sure, though I'll be figuring a good way to do that. One way of going about doing it would be to add a little menu next to all the other post actions (like, + quote, reply) that allows you to do atcf stuff (block color, sig, anything else in the future).
That would be very useful.

That would block all signatures, instead of a specific user's, or at least that's how it would work for me, notably on Chrome. I feel like what he was asking for was a feature, though I might be wrong and thinking of a different forum.
I guess what I meant was to block specific things within signatures, like a flashy GIF. I've done that before with Element HIder. It's true that it doesn't block the entire signature.

I don't do it anymore, since I have look at them now :)

eta: there's actually a forum option to block all peoples' signature, on your Preferences.

I guess what I meant was to block specific things within signatures, like a flashy GIF. I've done that before with Element HIder. It's true that it doesn't block the entire signature.

I don't do it anymore, since I have look at them now :)

eta: there's actually a forum option to block all peoples' signature, on your Preferences.
Yeah, I was talking about specific people's signatures.

I can't get the Firefox addon. It leads to a "Not Found" page. Is there another way to get it?

Well, AMO finally got around to checking my add-on, and they found that (again) my jQuery, for some reason, didn't match their checksums for releases, which is odd.

There was also another issue with "potentially unsanitized input being set to innerHTML" (to sum it up). I'll send out an update fixing the second of the two when I get back, but I don't know if I can ever fix the fact that they don't recognize the jQuery version I'm using.

1.2.7 should be out now, or at least soon! (It's back in AMO! And I'm 200% positive jQuery was recognised this time!)

Changes:
  • Added some style fixes for the Snow theme, I'd suggest checking the main post for info on that.
  • Redid how custom smilies worked, should be less buggy now.
  • Made it so the fixed nav will show above a locked topic's lock reason.
The only I have on my TODO list is add signature blocking. I didn't add it in this feature because I wanted to get a version back on FF as fast as possible, but I will be adding it.

Probably impossible, but do you think you could add something where the default/custom smilies could be shown in the profile post area?
(This is what I mean)

Maybe. I'll say I'm leaning towards saying I'll do that, but I won't make any guarantees on this one. Either I'd have to implement the redactor widget, or manage to recreate the smilies portion only (in which case, I already have part of that done)

Maybe. I'll say I'm leaning towards saying I'll do that, but I won't make any guarantees on this one. Either I'd have to implement the redactor widget, or manage to recreate the smilies portion only (in which case, I already have part of that done)
Well, if you do decide to, thanks in advance.

No idea how helpful this is, but I could imagine it working something like this:
h.png
Untitled.png
Untitleed.png

I only included functions I thought would work on profile posts and comments. The video function isn't needed, of course. Comments could work in practically the same way, (they are the same design, just smaller)

Found a bug! If you expand an image from a Link Address, and scroll down so the bar is above it, the image goes through the bar. Hopefully this hasn't already been reported.
upload_2015-8-21_17-15-56.png

Found a bug! If you expand an image from a Link Address, and scroll down so the bar is above it, the image goes through the bar. Hopefully this hasn't already been reported.
View attachment 73296

Well, apparently expanded images have a z-index of 50,000 (higher than the 5,000 something on the thread list has), so it should be as simple as adding a 0 in 3 places. Thanks, should be out in next version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom