Augmented TCF - A Chrome Extension & FireFox Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is the best thing i ever found in chrome! its really helpful but I still need to know how to add custom emotes in here:merchantgrin:

I may have found a minor problem.
If you click the search bar, the "posted by member" search box gets hidden by the name,inbox,alerts tab.
upload_2015-9-30_10-23-17.png

And also, the remove colors option doesn't work in the profile post tab.
upload_2015-9-30_14-54-0.png

upload_2015-9-30_14-53-34.png

Last edited:
Good. I need this. Question though. How do I change my font color and make it stay that way without having to put the color code before my sentence? If that is how it works.

Good. I need this. Question though. How do I change my font color and make it stay that way without having to put the color code before my sentence? If that is how it works.
In the drop down menu when you hover over your name, there's a new button; augmented TCF. Click it, it's pretty self explanatory from there. Don't forget to save.

Is this where I post bugs for augmented TCF? Because I haven't had a reply for the bug I posted earlier...

Sorry, I must've been so eager to fix that bug that I forgot to reply.

In any case I'm working on rewriting ATCF currently, so while a fix for this may not come for a week (at most, I'll probably be up all night tonight working on it) it will be fixed.

I'm also going to take a look at other forum themes and see if their link colors are silly so I know what to change when I go to readd style fixes. Thanks for the general TCF suggestion on that.

I havn't used custom emoticons for a long time, when I tried it once again, it didn't work.
Could that be an ATCF bug? and can someone else try it?

Just downloaded it, amazing! Now I don't have to type [ color=red ] when writing a profile post! Just wanna ask: How do you add custom smilies? I wrote the links, and they appear with big spaces in the custom tab, and when I click on them, doesn't work.

EDIT: I'm not the only one with that problem...

Last edited:
Is there supposed to be a box under the message font color tab? Because there isn't one for me.
It's here for me:
fb675137f5.png

My only idea as to why you wouldn't have it would be due to another extension you have.

There's also the possibility you can't see it on your monitor. If this is the case, tell me, I'll make it stand out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom