Portfolio/Multi-Topic Aurora's Suggestion Portfolio of Suggestions

Aurora3500

🌳
Staff member
I think I've made enough suggestions to be able to list all of them in a suggestion Porfolio. This makes it easy for me as well as others to find the suggestions I've made. More will be added as I create them.

I may not have many suggestions, but I try my best to make each one quality. Each one is designed to fill an area of the game that could potentially use an improvement or to offer an additional bonus or challenge to the player.

Since the release of 1.3 I have a policy of no significant Post-Moon Lord Content. Considering the Moon Lord was designed to be the final boss of the game and end of game progression, I feel it is disrespectful to make new tiers that come after the Moon Lord when the Moon Lord was intended to be the Final Boss. All games have to have an end eventually and Terraria is no exception regardless of being a Sandbox adventure game. The only Post Moon Lord Content I've suggested includes "fun" items, mainly new blocks, Torches, or decoration items, but nothing that makes the player stronger than the peak condition they can reach from Moon Lord/ Lunar Event Gear.

Fulfilled Suggestions!

Credits (Adds Credits that play after defeating the Moon Lord seeing how it better signifies the player has reached the end of the game)
Added as of the 1.4.1 Update.

Eternal Boss Summoners (Craftable Upgraded version of normal boss summoners that are not consumed upon use)
Fulfilled in the form of Journey Mode allowing infinite item duplication after fully researching an item.

Banner Box (A Piggy Bank/Safe Like Item that attempts to solve the Banner Cluttering inventory issue)
Fulfilled in the form of the Void Vault/Void Bag. If your inventory is full, any future items that you pick up go into the Void Vault if you're carrying a Void Bag.

Nightmare Mode (Difficulty Level above Expert Mode. Unlocked as a World Generation Option after defeating Moon Lord on Expert, biomes get new hazards, enemies and bosses get new attacks)
Fulfilled in the form of Master Mode.

Easy Mode (A Difficulty Level Easier than Normal Mode. Makes enemies easier to defeat, makes fishing and building easier, but reduced drop rates, and can't earn Achievements)
Fulfilled in the form of Journey Mode.

Giant Biome Suggestions:
Expanded Hardmode Underworld
Adds a Mantle and Core layer below Underworld that is accessed Post-Golem, but Pre-Lunar. Contains new items, enemies, a new ore, and a new boss.
Corrupted Palace
Adds a Natural Underground Structure on World Generation that is Corruption themed and for Early-Mid Hardmode. Contains new items, enemies, and a new boss.

Items:
World Energy Infuser (A new item unique to Expert Mode that can simulate more players in Single Player or on a server, increasing boss HP relative to a set player number)
Void Torch (A new Torch that removes Light instead of creates it. Adds Combat Bonus for the player who placed it in exchange)
Lucky Horseshoe Improvement (Adds an additional effect to the Lucky Horseshoe so it does not become completely obsolete to Wings)

Mechanics:
Hammer and Pickaxe Mode (A new feature designed to make the game more friendly to shift-click players. A toggle key switches between using Hammer or Pickaxe for blocks and walls)

Aesthetics:
Increased Lunar Monolith Range (A Suggestion to increase the range an active Lunar Monolith takes effect to be more friendly to larger buildings/structures)

Weapons and Equipment:
Pre-Hardmode Sickles (Adds Pre-Hardmode Sickles to give more diversity to Sickle Type Weapons throughout the game)
Corruption and Crimson Hardmode Armor (Adds 2 Armors equivalent to the Hallowed Armor to give some unique new armors and give the Corruption and Crimson hardmode armors as an upgrade to the earlier Shadow and Crimtane Armors in both biomes)

Monsters and Bosses:
Ancient Salamander (Taken from my Hardmode Underworld Expansion Suggestion and made to be independent of that suggestion for this, Fire Elemental Boss, part of my 4 Elemental lategame Bosses)
Souful Undine (Water Elemental Boss, part of my 4 Elemental lategame Bosses)
Graceful Sylph (Wind Elemental Boss, part of my 4 Elemental lategame Bosses)
Supreme Gnome (Earth Elemental Boss, Part of my 4 Elemental lategame Bosses)

Locked Suggestions:
Wing Equipment Slot (Adds a Wing Slot in the Equipment Section)

Last edited:
Although I am obviously late, I love these ideas :D
Though, would there be a crimson variant of the Corrupted Palace? Such as the 'Bloodied Castle?' Maybe the hallow variant called the 'Imaginary Chateau?' (Imaginary because of the 'mythical' creatures found withing the Hallow)
Just as a random idea; a Summoning starter weapon! Getting a slime staff early on (especially with the rule of ONLY summon damage), so maybe they could add something like this:

Root Staff
5 Summon Damage
Very Weak Knockback (1)
Uses 10 Mana
Average Speed
Critical Strike Chance 4%
Summons a Tree Root to Fight for you
(Buff is "Tree Root")
[Buff tooltip is "He is root..."]

I made a mode like Nightmare Mode that was also unlocked after beating Moon Lord!
It was called Intense Mode!
*quietly sobs in the closet because I thought I came up with it first*
...well, at least you didn't use my ideas.

Oh, you did.
Wait wha-

I'd love to see a block-sloping wand i the game; it would have a UI like the Grand Design, where the player could choose which type of slope to give blocks.

This way you wouldn't have to hammer each block 5 times to get hoik teeth, you'd just run the wand over the desired blocks.

A few suggestions did get added in ways that fulfilled my desires by the time of Journey's End and 1.4.1. I've featured those suggestions at the top of this thread.

It's been the case for awhile, but with 1.4.1, Terraria has received its final main update to finish up Journey's End. I will not be making anymore new suggestions due to this. Journey's End has been a very satisfying update to me and has added things such as the Bestiary, Block Swap, and Blood Moon Fishing that I didn't know I wanted until the Update.

A few suggestions did get added in ways that fulfilled my desires by the time of Journey's End and 1.4.1. I've featured those suggestions at the top of this thread.

It's been the case for awhile, but with 1.4.1, Terraria has received its final main update to finish up Journey's End. I will not be making anymore new suggestions due to this. Journey's End has been a very satisfying update to me and has added things such as the Bestiary, Block Swap, and Blood Moon Fishing that I didn't know I wanted until the Update.
At least we can have mods to add the contents we wanted that weren't added to the game in these last updates.
Terraria never ends!! The imagination is your only limit!!

I am saving for a PC I have around 200 buck but by Christmas I will hopefully get more money and be able to buy one.
Mobile has an app a bit like the creative mode terraria mod.

If no one has posted after your most recent post, it is best to use the "edit" button to add more content to your posts rather than post again. Posting again after your previous post and no one else has posted is considered double posting and is against forum rules.

I've merged your double posts this time, but please try to make it a habit to edit if no one else has posted yet.

Bad for them that there are no mods on their versions.

Edit: I can't do anything, friend.

IT is a bit mean but I know PC is probably the best.. I play console though. I wish it had mods.. but it's true you can't do anything.

Then for the topic of mods on Console and Mobile, there's not much that can be said about it. It is due to the policies of the console/mobile manufacturers that mods aren't permitted on those devices. We have to uphold the polices here on the Forums as well.

Back
Top Bottom