PC Auto teleporters and spawn changers

So I found a way to change your spawn with logic sensors and teleporters, and how to make auto teleporters with logic sensors and I wanted to ask if anyone els has anything that can add on to this? I haven't seen anyone els use this system (I know its already been discovered) and I think this can greatly advance adventure maps, and hubs and stuff like that.

So if anyone has any ideas that can improve this, it will help alot.

This thread has some info on the subject if I understood what you were meaning.
That did help alot thank you! (I had no clue you could use logic gates to do it that was super cool and helpful)
This is the setup I use, its easier to use (for my brain that can't understand a thing in this community xD
LrCb4io.png

So far I found out you can use it to change spawn points, But I found out you can use it to make a auto teleporter that works only if you enter from the right or left side (this one only works if you enter from the left side)

laODJ62.png

So I guess my question was if other people found cool ways you can use this (or the one with the logic gates)
Sry if this is still vague

Last edited:
So I guess my question was if other people found cool ways you can use this (or the one with the logic gates)
Sry if this is still vague

I do not understand the intention of this mechanism. A spawn point can only be changed with a bed. Are you trying to make one way teleportation?

I do not understand the intention of this mechanism. A spawn point can only be changed with a bed. Are you trying to make one way teleportation?
I meant change the spawn using 1 way teleportation using logic sensors and teleporters I didn't mean changing the spawn, but making the person appear in a different place when they die without using a bed,

@BlueJay_T_Gaming Still confused. I require a little more context.

Is the left teleporter supposed to be, for instance, the start of a map, and the right teleporter a "level 1" separated from the left teleporter by bounding walls, in which context you would not be able to return to the left teleporter either by walking or entering the right teleporter again?

Um I don't know if this gif helps
This is the one for changing the spawn:
QpjG13d.gif

and yes you can do what you said as well, altho that's not entirely what I meant. (I forgot to take off the logic sensor from the bottom of the right teleporter in the second photo on the right, so it is supposed to be a one way teleporter)
[doublepost=1502817181,1502816878][/doublepost]I'm sorry if I confuse people I'm kinda a noob when it comes to complex things like this

Back
Top Bottom